Reboot Hunter X Hunter Discussion

• Hi everyone tell me what do you think of the new show ‘Hunter X Hunter so far? I was wondering if you guys think it will be dud in the USA by Funimation or Viz next year or so I hope so I really like the show.

• I personally consider it among the best Shonen adaptations ever made, and would love to see it brought over by a USA distributor. With any hope, we can interpret it getting added to Netflix recently as a good sign that it will eventually see a dubbed release over here.

• sounds good I hope i will come out sooner do u guys know when the english dub hunter x hunter 2011 come out

• Hunter x hunter is my favourite anime of all time and I've watched a LOT of anime. I've watched the whole series twice and I'd really love to watch it again dubbed :) I also really want to buy it, I won't buy subbed because I'd rather have the option to choose between the two which dubbed DVDs always seem to have :) keep up the good work funimation!

• @cookfreak:

Hi everyone tell me what do you think of the new show ‘Hunter X Hunter so far? I was wondering if you guys think it will be dud in the USA by Funimation or Viz next year or so I hope so I really like the show.

So, supposedly Viz got outbid by some other company for the rights. It could be Funi, but seeing how Netflix put their rich fangs into the market with the Knights of Sidonia dub, we have yet to find out. lol I did a little research though I have no idea how accurate the information I found was. :/

• @jjfriday:

So, supposedly Viz got outbid by some other company for the rights. It could be Funi, but seeing how Netflix put their rich fangs into the market with the Knights of Sidonia dub, we have yet to find out. lol I did a little research though I have no idea how accurate the information I found was. :/

Uh… viz has the rights for the first hunter x hunter. Crunchyroll has the rights the 2011 hxh.

• @hinaru77:

Uh… viz has the rights for the first hunter x hunter.

Not anymore, they don't. Viz let the rights lapse years ago. The first series has long since been out of print.

@hinaru77:

Crunchyroll has the rights the 2011 hxh.

The streaming rights, yes. It is not yet known if they have the home video rights or not.