Anime opinions

• The first anime up on Anime opinions is on an anime which was first aired October 3, 2006 March 27, 2007 with 25 episodes in total for the anime series.

It was also transformed into a live action which was first aired in January 15, 2010 March 19, 2010 with only 10 episodes to the series.

The manga was originally released in 2000 and is on going.

The anime is about a girl named Sunako who was called ugly by the first and only person to whom she confessed her love. This incident sparks a life change, and as a result Sunako shuns all forms of beauty, both in herself as well as in life. Concerned by her change for the worst, Sunako's aunt, the owner of a huge mansion where four very handsome high school students live (for free), demands the boys to transform her niece into the "perfect lady," and in return they will be able to continue living there for free. They are given a deadline and if they are unable to uphold their deal then they would have to either pay a lump sum of cash or vacate the premises.

That is right the anime is THE WALLFLOWER also known as YAMATO NADESHIKO SHICHI HENGE.

I would like to discuss this anime and what everyone thinks of this unique anime.

My opinion on this anime is that the story is well made and that the sound effects could have been better I think the English voice actors did very well in there roles in this anime.

I enjoyed this anime very much but that is just my opinion and I would like to hear yours.

Anime opinion forum…......

• It's fine if you want to talk about The Wallflower, but from now on please post topics related to FUNimation-licensed series in their respective forums.

I'll be moving this over to The Wallflower forum now. :)

• sorry just realised

• It's not a problem.

Welcome to the forums, by the way. ^_^