Too serious!!

• Three episodes in and I'm already getting a little annoyed with how serious its getting. There are parts that are supposed to be hilarious, but they turn into moments of.. "Huh." I don't mind that the characters aren't all the way they're supposed to be. Doesn't bother me too much. But, come on. If it's supposed to be funny, at least make it slightly funny or something.

• Come now, you don't like "The Ghost Busters" capturing a magic penguin in Japan? I chuckled a bit….

• Well, I will agree with that.

• That is whats bothering you? Im not even finished with the first episode and i already feel like im watching ga-rei-zero again. its starts out almost the exact same way with normal police dying and a guy and girl in orange jumpsuits being awesome on a bike with two guns, and a girl and old man in a van surveying the area.

• Well, I have never watched Ga-Rei-Zero, so I was a little baffled with those characters, but it was all able to click after a few moments. Anyway, it's 7 episodes in now and I'm still waiting. shrugs

• @moonstar18:

Well, I have never watched Ga-Rei-Zero, so I was a little baffled with those characters, but it was all able to click after a few moments. Anyway, it's 7 episodes in now and I'm still waiting. shrugs

Ga Rei: Zero is the better show, from what I saw of Tokyo ESP.

• @EyeOfPain:

Ga Rei: Zero is the better show, from what I saw of Tokyo ESP.

I'm not sure I wanna give GRZ a try if it's as serious as Tokyo ESP. laughs