Xbox 360 App Issues

• I know that the app for the 360 is still new and you are working out all the bugs, so i wanted to notify you about the issue's I've noticed. The first is the shows I have in my queue take some time to load and always appear in a different order. The other issue and this is one that annoy's me the most is not being able to select Dubbed episodes. The shows I'm talking about have both subbed and dubbed episodes but as the initial page is loading it say's at the top: Overview, Subbed, Dubbed, More and then Related. But before I can select anything the section for dubbed disappears, however the first episode is the dubbed version and if I watch that and sometimes one more episode the section for dubbed episodes reappears. The most recent show that this happened to me on was any of the Dragon Ball Series. That's all I got for now, really glad you guys got around to creating an app for the 360, looking forward to more anime from you.

• @chalutier571:

The other issue and this is one that annoy's me the most is not being able to select Dubbed episodes. The shows I'm talking about have both subbed and dubbed episodes but as the initial page is loading it say's at the top: Overview, Subbed, Dubbed, More and then Related.

I believe Sophie said their working on a fix for both those.

As for the problem I quoted, I believe I was able to get around that by going to one of the subbed episodes near the episode I wanted to watch, and from there, you should be able to get to the episode you were planning to watch on the dubbed tab that shows up there.

• there's another problem i'm encountering is the playback issue and the app crashing at the same time, the video will stop then an error will occur, once i hit retry it takes me back to the video then the app crashes and sends me back to the Xbox Menu I hope there fixing that too.

• I believe that all of these issues should be resolved by the next update to the Xbox, along with a few others. As soon as I have any additional information about the next update, I'll let you all know! :)

• 2015 and the video error is still happening.