When to watch the movie

• I have finished watching all the currently available dub versions of Fairy Tail, and I see as the last item in the list is the movie (well on the Roku) and wondering how it fits in the over all story line of Fairy Tail, should I watch it now, or should I hold off (will it have spoilers of future episodes, I plan on holding till the they other ones come out dubbed)

• The specific point where the movie happens in the timeline is sort of up for debate, but since you've watched all the available episodes that are dubbed (which I believe is episode 131), there shouldn't be any issues in terms of spoilers

• @mpop:

I have finished watching all the currently available dub versions of Fairy Tail, and I see as the last item in the list is the movie (well on the Roku) and wondering how it fits in the over all story line of Fairy Tail, should I watch it now, or should I hold off (will it have spoilers of future episodes, I plan on holding till the they other ones come out dubbed)

If you want 0 spoilers watch next weeks episode 201 for no spoilers, but theres a little spoiler if you don't watch it, but its predictable.

Edit: This is in term of subs