Will Natsu And Lisanna End Up Together?

• I really want Natsu and Lisanna to end up together so will they?

• Haha nah

Every time Lisanna makes an appearance in a scene as a potential romance partner to Natsu, Lucy inadvertently steals him away every single time. The metaphor couldn't be more apparent

Of course, nobody's going to end up with anybody in the end, so

• Mashima said a while ago he always intended for Natsu and Lucy to end up together. So there you go.

• @drchristmas:

Mashima said a while ago he always intended for Natsu and Lucy to end up together. So there you go.

Well it's not set in stone yet. He may vary well throw the idea around for some time.

Although we should consider the fact that Natsu isn't human. Should one of Zeraf's demons really be hooking up with a human girl that is 400+ years younger than himself?

• @drchristmas:

Mashima said a while ago he always intended for Natsu and Lucy to end up together. So there you go.

Also is has been rumored, Lisanna was originally suppose to stay dead, and the editors made Hiro bring her back, so I find hard to picture the main male character ending up with someone who the author indented to be dead.

• @Riles:

Of course, nobody's going to end up with anybody in the end, so

^This in a nutshell. Fairy Tail (like One Piece) is pretty much an action anime with mild fan service. With their massive cast of characters with many potential romance options, it ironically cancelled each other out. At least that what I see it anyway. As for the main topic, it's possible and it's nice to dream…but I don't think it will "officially" happen.

@zcezs:

Also is has been rumored, Lisanna was originally suppose to stay dead, and the editors made Hiro bring her back

Really, I didn't know that. I heard about Lisanna's death via the wiki and I was sad to hear about it. Then I read that she actually went into an alternate dimension or something like that. I went from sad to frustrated since that takes the concept of death too lightly (like Naruto Shippuden). However, if the rumor was true and that Hiro was forced to bring her back, then that would explain the weird flow of her death then revivial.

• I really hope they do end up together, i find Lucy really annoying. Also i see Natsu more as an older brother to lucy, Plus Lisanna and Natsu shared a past. I would really love to see them together. (Just my opinion)