Amazing

• This is the show that inspired my love for anime. I think they should make a OVA or something

• Started this show last night. I'm about 7 episodes in. It's been uber violent, but there hasn't really been any advancement in the story. They've set us up for a great deal of potential for awesomeness, but the set up has felt really really slow. I was ready for all hell to break loose about 3 or 4 episodes ago.

• I'm now 15 episodes in. I almost quit after episode 10. There still hasn't been any payoff for the drag of the first half of the show. It's still dragging on. I'm ready for all hell to break loose!

• I'm on episode 20, and all of a sudden things just got really really stupid. I'd say more, but it would involve spoilers.

• Yeah. I finished it, but it was a struggle.

• @squareparty:

I'm on episode 20, and all of a sudden things just got really really stupid. I'd say more, but it would involve spoilers

I haven't seen it for awhile, but I'm guessing that's the episode when they changed the opening. When I first saw that opening I was expecting the worse, but I was glad that the show managed to stay serious.

• i'm four ep's in (until i get my subscription) and i love the series so far, now before i get to far in i want to know if the show is fully concluded, if there will be more, or if it is like many others and has never been picked up, can anyone tell me?

• From what I remember, the ending is fairly conclusive. I didn't really care for it, but it had a definite ending.

• ok, thanks :-)