Suggestion cast for the leads in the English Dub of Free!

• I don't know if this thread had been posted before, but if I had to cast the 5 leads in the English Dub of Free!, here is my suggestions:

Nagisa Hazuki - Josh Grelle (You know why ;))
    Rei Ryuugazaki - J. Michael Tatum (Not because he is the glasses character)
    Makoto Tachibana - Jerry Jewell (Because Jerry Jewell. Full stop.)
    Rin Matsuoka - Bryce Papenbrook (Not because his name is Rin)
    Haruka Nanase - Jason Liebrecht (Because why the hell not?)

This is just an opinion. Feel free to alter by giving different suggestions.

• Moving this to the official Free! forum.

From now on, please post topics related to FUNimation-licensed properties in their designated forum, provided that one exists. :)

• Sorry about that. There are so many Threads you don't know which one is which. Once again, sorry.

• @Sharsmart1 Pretty good picks. Papenbrook being a bit less likely (he's not in Dallas full-time) but never say never

Chances are Funimation secretly already has season 1 (Otakon announcement?) and it's likely dubbing is close to being finished or already is done at this point; fall 2014 DVD/Blu-ray release wouldn't surprise me, however for fun here are some other choices

Haruka Nanase: Eric Vale
    Makoto Tachibana: Sean O'Connor
    Nagisa Hazuki: Chris Burnett
    Rei Ryuugazaki: Ian Sinclair
    Rin Matsuoka: Robert McCollum

and some of the supporting cast…

Gou Matsuoka: Luci Christian
    Miho Amakata: Jamie Marchi
    Seijuro Mikoshiba: Andrew Love

• Oh wow I was thinking the exact same thing! J. Michael Tatum for Rei, he's the only character who I've thought about though, my fave VA + fave character just made sense.

• Man…. If I were to actually pick va's it would be impossible because some of my favorite choices would be completely impossible ^_^;;

But I'm fine with whoever they choose as long as it fit's the respective characters.

Except for Seijuro. If he were Chris sabat that would be amazing.

• @Sharksmart1:

I don't know if this thread had been posted before, but if I had to cast the 5 leads in the English Dub of Free!, here is my suggestions:

Nagisa Hazuki - Josh Grelle (You know why ;))
    Rei Ryuugazaki - J. Michael Tatum (Not because he is the glasses character)
    Makoto Tachibana - Jerry Jewell (Because Jerry Jewell. Full stop.)
    Rin Matsuoka - Bryce Papenbrook (Not because his name is Rin)
    Haruka Nanase - Jason Liebrecht (Because why the hell not?)

This is just an opinion. Feel free to alter by giving different suggestions.

I think I'm definitely on board with your picks, babe.