Ads

• ok WTF!!! I'm not paying to watch fking ads I'm paying to watch anime… why the fuck did you start doing ads and damn HULU crap. if i wanted ads I'd watch youtube get rid of the ads and i might think about resubscribing.

EDIT: No cussin'. - SH

• @goliath4x4:

ok WTF!!! I'm not paying to watch fantastic ads I'm paying to watch anime… why the flip did you start doing ads and HULU stuff. if i wanted ads I'd watch youtube get rid of the ads and i might think about resubscribing.

There's a better way to bring up an issue other than flipping out and cussing out people on a forum about it.

I have never had ads as a subscriber, I'm pretty sure that you are not supposed to get ads at all if you have a paid subscription, you are probably only getting them if you are not signed in or are not an actual subscriber.
    Make sure you are signed in on whatever device you are trying to watch a show on and that you are properly subscribed.

• First of all, no cussin'.

Secondly, Sandman's right. Double check to make sure that you're properly signed in if you're a subscriber. If you are indeed signed in and still getting ads, it sounds like it might be a technical issue. Send CJ and Sophie a support ticket and they should get you taken care of.