***tards

• Could you god damned ***tards let people know that absolutely *all of your anime works in their country BEFORE telling them to make an account? it's piss annoying to go through all your bull just to ****ing get: "this video is not available in your territory" for EVERY ****ING SERIES.

• Are you currently residing in the US or Canada (including American territories)? If so, then you're getting this message in error and we should be able to resolve the issue for you.

It's stated very clearly in the terms and conditions posted when you sign up that residents outside of the US and Canada are unable to use our services. However, we are aware that there is currently an issue where some users will not be properly gated at the time of Elite Video Subscription sign-up. We are working on resolving this issue.

There is a much lighter restriction placed on making a free account, because we do have physical distribution rights in a larger number of areas than digital rights, and this site doubles as a place to promote our products and have fans from all over the world come to discuss anime together.

However, it doesn't look like you were able to complete the Elite Video Subscription registration process at this time anyway, as you're not currently showing in my systems as a subscriber– if you have been charged and are living in a country that does not receive streaming rights, please submit a ticket through our ticketing system with the reason code "Subscription Billing" and a billing agent will be happy to assist you.

• I think this video is great for this thread https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=664839683598061
    I just found this video and cracked up.

Another thing to try if you are from North America, Most videos on Funimation is playing from Hulu.com except the Elite videos. If you can watch Anime shows directly from Hulu there should be no issue with Funimation.com

• If your from the US* - Us Canadians get the normal site player, with an ad overlay….

• In case you're in the region that's available, would it be an Incognito issue? I remember trying to watch Funi on an incognito window of Chrome over a work lunch and it showed me that error message. I got home and tried it in a normal browser window with no problem.