Sword Art Online Season 2 Episode 1 Discussion "Spoilers"

• I've just finished the First episode of Gun Gale and I honestly enjoyed it. It follows almost all of the manga. Execpt for the Money crap. It was a pretty great episode for the beginning of a second season for a popular anime.

The Good Things:
    1:The Opening Scence
    I like how the series opens up with the bar and death gun. It was really great scene to start out with. The whole Death Gun shooting at the tv then the guy from The mmo stream dies which starts the plot. 8/10
    2:It doesn't just immedalty start out with GGO
    This was what I must over joyed to see happen. This means that they at actually following the manga and the light novels. It wouldn't make sense of they started out GGO unless They started with Sinon ambushing the squad that targets weak players. I think it was a great choice not to have Kirito get put in GGO in the first episode. 9/10
    3:No parts That made me want to skip it
    8/10

The Bad Things:
    1: Bullet Time
    I think it is kind of weird with the bullet time to be in the show. I know we have only one scene with but it's just that I don't really like it. It's a cool idea but it could have been done a little better. 6/10

Now it is your turn to post what you thought about the First Episode.

• We already have one SAO discussion thread.

! (and in my personal opinion, it's one too many -_-)

We don't need another. Please keep any and all SAO discussions - for both seasons - in the discussion thread that's already up.