Other Anime Forums

• What are the other anime forums you frequent, if any?

• Funimation is the main one.

the very few others ive went on every now and then to post are.

Adult Swim's Toonami Forum.
    Ive been on Crunchyroll a few times to give away guest passes (if you want one message me).
    I tried to make an account for the Rightstuf forums but I had a lot of problems with logging in so I haven't been able to post.

• I like to go between here and Anime News Network. Both places seem to have very nice people who really enjoy talking about the current shows or anime in general.

I was thinking about signing up on My Anime List but every time I have read comment on that site…. it just seems like it is full of people I really don't want to talk to. (but with that said it does seem like there are still plenty of decent folk on that site still)

• Funi was my first forum and remains my main one.

I read ANN's forum rather frequently but don't have an account and don't really want one at this point in time.

I've participated in a couple of Crunchyroll threads (mainly manga discussion for Pandora Hearts and Attack on Titan). Their forums are okay. More activity than here at Funi.

MAL, I just use the list feature and avoid the forums for the most part. I read some threads here and there but never participate.

MFC, I've yet to post on their forums proper because they're all tied to clubs that you have to join before you can post anything, but I comment on figure pages rather regularly. The community is pretty okay, I guess. It's exciting to read all the chatter when new figures are listed or go up for PO, and I like to read the various blogs users post and look at the various pictures people take.

@CrusherX303:

I was thinking about signing up on My Anime List but every time I have read comment on that site…. it just seems like it is full of people I really don't want to talk to. (but with that said it does seem like there are still plenty of decent folk on that site still)

Agreed, there are some regulars on MAL's forums that seem nice enough, but for the most part the community there doesn't appear all that pleasant overall.

• In addition to these forums, I usually hang out in Adult Swim's Other Anime folder, Crunchyroll (mostly just support forums), The Fandom Post, and I'll occasionally comment in ANN's feedback section.

I used to occasionally visit the forums for, I think, The Anime Network, but never really got involved in the community.

• AnimeSuki is the first and only other anime forum I frequent, nowadays. Although I've been spending more time here than there, as of late. I honestly don't know why I waited so long to join this site but I'm glad to be here, now.

• ANN, just to discuss some of the latest news that interests me.

• I frequent the r/anime and r/trueanime subs on Reddit, which is probably where I hold most of my non-anitwitter discussion.

I do have a Something Awful account and browse/post on ADTRW on a fairly regular basis, though with their main thread format being currently-airing series it's hard to keep up with discussion sometimes.

I also occasionally post on the ANN forums, but mainly just to troll and post witty comments on weird news articles.

I tend to steer waaaay clear of MAL and CR's forums, though I do have accounts. Those are snake pits.

• I frequent Kanzenshuu pretty often. It's a great place to talk about all things Dragon Ball with an active community of (mostly) intelligent posters. If you want to go somewhere to discuss one of the biggest anime franchises out there, or take a huge dump on Funimation's historic mishandling of the property, Kanzenshuu is the place to go. The administrator, VegettoEX, has operated a dedicated Dragon Ball website in one form or the other since 1996, so there's a strong history behind the place.

• Crunchyroll is the only other one I use, more than here as a matter of fact. I do have MAL and ANN accounts, but strictly for watching and reading lists.

• The Funimation forums are the main ones I like to frequent, however; I also go to A4 if there’s a topic that interests me, and if I have the time to put together a good post, there are some great people on that forum, but there are also some real assholes. I rarely post on Anime News Network unless it’s about a series or topic related to a series I have some interest in, and there have been occasions I wanted to post, but didn’t have much time, or was too tired to do so.

I’ve read Crunchyroll and My Anime List forums and they don’t interest me all that much, I also don’t like how the structure of MAL forum is scattered. I have a friend right now who’s trying to get me on the anime reddit message boards and I have yet to pop over there and see what it’s like. In the mean time I have plenty of material and anime analogies I want to do write ups about, but I’ve been so busy, and when I do have down time I end up sleeping.

Lastly, I also have an account on Hummingbird, it's like MAL, I haven't posted much on the forums though:

http://hummingbird.me/users/Trypticon/library

Oh yeah; Renzokuken – I sent you a PM.

• Besides here, ANN, MAL, and Anime Planet.