1080p Streaming.

• I have seen you Funimation is starting to offer some shows and/or episodes in 1080p. I have been looking when they started and what show was getting it. Is there a blog or article give me information on this update?

Thanks

• I think the 1080p streaming just started last week during the websites improvements. There should be some information posted sometime in the future, I think CJ said there will be a detailed list of everything that was updated.

Edit (I found CJ's post on the site updates): @CJ:

We’re interesting in hearing your feedback about the new improvements to the site and the player and we will be posting a detailed list of all of the updates soon. If you’d like to leave feedback, please submit a new ticket with the reason code “Other Technical”—we’d love to hear from you!

• @sandman64:

I think the 1080p streaming just started last week during the websites improvements. There should be some information posted sometime in the future, I think CJ said there will be a detailed list of everything that was updated.

Edit (I found CJ's post on the site updates):

Yeah I think it was in last weeks update as well, really nice too just watched Tokyo Ghoul in a cool 1080p ^_^.

• its under site information and news. Sophie made a detailed list of what got updated

• Thing is I'm not noticing any difference in SD, 720, and 1080 in video quality. Is it only for sufari 6+ users on mac, or is it available on windows as well? Is it only with html5, if so does CHROME have it yet, or is it still only on Internet Explorer?