Free! ES Episode 2 Prediction/Discussion

• Hello again! After the first episode airing today, I am anxiously awaiting our next Water Day! This thread is going to be for predictions of the second episode of Eternal Summer, which will be called The Stroke of a Chance Encounter!

If you are lucky enough to have seen the preview through FUNimation or Crunchyroll, you would have seen Sosuke, Rin, Nitori, and whom appears to be the mystery boy from the opening that ran with Nitori about to compete in a relay with Iwatobi. Based off of said opening, his speciality is backstroke! :D

Also, if you were looking closely at the opening, you would have seen six images flash at the end. Here they are:

Looks like we've got a drama-filled season ahead of us! What do you guys think about these caps? :3

• Rei looked so distressed in the preview D: I'm worried! But I'm really excited to see this new character, he seems to be good friends with Rin and might have some problems with Haru, yay drama. Those caps are interesting, Rei seems to be walking away from the team towards ??? and then we have Nagisa and his fear of being left behind, aww I hope we see him more emotional this season since he's the cheery one, and I think those are Haru and Makoto's hands? :c and also Rin is crying but when is he not? lol

• @StacyBo:

Rei looked so distressed in the preview D: I'm worried! But I'm really excited to see this new character, he seems to be good friends with Rin and might have some problems with Haru, yay drama. Those caps are interesting, Rei seems to be walking away from the team towards ??? and then we have Nagisa and his fear of being left behind, aww I hope we see him more emotional this season since he's the cheery one, and I think those are Haru and Makoto's hands? :c and also Rin is crying but when is he not? lol

The way it appears in the preview, everyone in the Iwatobi group are at the sidelines but Haru. I'm going to say it's a safe bet to assume Haru is either racing/talking to Sosuke or Rin. Perhaps Sousuke's way of swimming has caught the eyes of Rei as well? And maybe he's the one Rei's walking towards in the OP? I wish I could see it now! >.<

• You don't have to make a new thread for every single episode. Just make one general discussion thread and post your thoughts and comments in it.

Also, please be sure to use spoiler tags (by typing [spoiler*][/spoiler*] around the text you want to hide and taking the asterisks out) out of consideration for anyone who hasn't seen the episode in question yet.

I'm locking this topic, but I'll leave your other one open in case you want to convert it to a general Free discussion thread. :)