Quick Question

• I am kinda new and just briefly rushed through the rules(If asking questions like these are against the rules or something I am sorry) just wanted to ask, does anyone know when "Bakumatsu Rock", "Tokyo Ghoul", "Sword Art Online II", "Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen", "RAIL WARS!", "Glasslip" I know they say the time that are remaining, but are those time really legit? and if so what website do those anime usually get released too? reason I know is for video cording purposes.

• what exactly are you asking, because it's not clear

• Yeah, Getchman's right. It's kind of hard to tell what exactly you're talking about. :hmm:

I can tell you, however, that out of all the shows that you've listed, only Tokyo Ghoul has been licensed by FUNimation. It will premiere on Thursday for subscribers to FUNi's EVS service. Sword Art Online II, Argevollen, Glasslip, and Bakumatsu Rock have all been picked up for streaming on Crunchyroll, but I'm not sure when exactly they will debut.

And if by video "cording" you mean video "recording" purposes… You DO know that it is illegal to record from streaming video and it is very highly frowned upon on this website, correct?

• Those countdown numbers are the release times for when the show is broadcast in Japan, not necessarily when they are released on the Internet

Fix your English

@SpacemanHardy:

And if by video "cording" you mean video "recording" purposes… You DO know that it is illegal to record from streaming video and it is very highly frowned upon on this website, correct?

Video coding

• Nice I just joined too.

• Riles, video coding? Whats video coding?

• What do you mean send me a MSG after you fix this up a bit