Funimation ps3 app?

• I know this has been asked a million times but now xbox has gotten the app obviously what people are wondering is ps3 going to be next is there any news or anything going to announced soon anything you could tell me about the ps3 getting the funimation app is it being worked on still? thanks!!

• @forbsz:

I know this has been asked a million times but now xbox has gotten the app obviously what people are wondering is ps3 going to be next is there any news or anything going to announced soon anything you could tell me about the ps3 getting the funimation app is it being worked on still? thanks!!

There's no concrete news in the other multitude of threads asking about a PS3/4 app.

• I really hope they announce more info on a Playstation app because my Xbox 360 just red ringed a WEEK after I downloaded the FUNI app not even joking

• Unfortunately, even if FUNimation had a PlayStation app ready to launch, they would have to wait for Sony to approve it. That could be the reason for the delay and general lack of news. It makes sense that they'll wait to make any announcement until the app is approved or not.

• Yes they have said on many many threads they are currently developing a app for the playstation for reference see this thread, for more information you can type in playstation in the search box and a bunch of threads come up but her is one confirming its development.

http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?3476-possible-to-get-an-app-for-the-PS3

As, far as a time frame they have a ready said when its out, its out and they aren't setting one, it will be a surprise like a second birthday in a year. As far as I can tell they never announced the XBox app till the second or third day it was out. Just watch the forums like the XBox app, I am sure the first day it is out someone will post about it.