Hello

• Im new here to the forum. I started using funimation at the beginning of june and I'm loving the quality of great anime here. Like i said at the beginning of the thread I'm new here to the forum. I want to talk about the favorite anime we all love. Im really friendly to anyone who watches anime even if you hate the anime i will talk about i will still be nice to you. I will love anyone who would help me out with the funimation forums. So please be nice to me i just started using the forums.

• Welcome to the forum. If you need any help on here, i recommend talking to one of the mods.

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• @Zzdog30:

Welcome to the forum. If you need any help on here, i recommend talking to one of the mods.

@jlaking:

Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

Thx for being open to me. Both you seem like great people I hope we see each other in the forums.

• Welcome to the forums QueenValkyrie. Hope you enjoy posting. Alot of us have been around for a while so feel free to ask any of us for help. ;)