No more lurking; hi everyone! (///◔(ェ)◔///)

• As an anime fan of well over a decade, I finally feel confident about joining an online community and getting myself out there a little more; outside of conventions I tend to keep my hobbies to myself. o v o;;;

Some of my favorite anime titles include Neon Genesis Evangelion, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sakamichi no Apollon, Hetalia: Axis Powers, Free!, Attack on Titan, Haikyuu!!, Ai No Kusabi, Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad, Perfect Blue, and Summer Wars. Any of those ring a bell? (HA) As far as manga goes, I'm currently catching up on Liar Game and Are You Alice? and absolutely loving it.

My daily life is a jumble of work, sleep, anime, and doggie snuggles. I wouldn't change it for anything.

Thanks for reading!
    milky

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Welcome to the Forums Milky.

• Hi Milky. Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your visit here. :)

If you get a chance, definitely come by the Meaty Competition thread and vote in the MANLIEST Anime MEN of MANLINESS Tournament.

• Welcome to the forums Milky. Enjoy posting with us.

• Thank you all for the kind welcome! I have a really good feeling about this forum. /hugs pillow

• Welcome to the forums milky! Always good to have more YYH fans around, and Summer Wars is still one of my absolute favorite movies (anime or otherwise) of all time. Hope you find lots to post about and stick around!