Oreimo

• New story just announced and this made me reminiscent and still angry. Anyone up for discussing the show …..probably again?

• terrible ending, mediocre show, hate Kirino. the end

• @Getchman:

terrible show. the end

Dissagree

Enjoyed the show. Wish it would have gone another route than the one we got cause the ending just didn't seem like a real ending to me. Interested to hear what this "After Story" will be. Personally I wouldn't mind something like Clannads "other world" arch's to give each of the characters a good ending. But whatever the after story will hold should still be interesting.

• I too enjoyed the show. Looking forward to another season. Ending was bad, I agree.

• It's a short story written epilogue, not an anime

• I recently watched Oreimo on hulu and then proceeded onto Oreimo 2. My question is were there 2 endings to the first season? I noticed on Hulu the last ep. of the first season was captioned (Good Ending) but thought nothing of it until I started Oreimo 2 and was placed on a similar yet slightly different time line. It really didn't effect the show, which I enjoyed, but i thought it odd.

• @USC514:

I recently watched Oreimo on hulu and then proceeded onto Oreimo 2. My question is were there 2 endings to the first season?

Yes there is. Its on the Dvd/bd sets. The first ending we Kirino choose to stay home. And the other she chooses to go to America. Which is where the original material follows. Which then leads us too Season 2 of the anime.

• Thanks, I figured as much, hulu seems to have a bad habit of doing things like skipping episodes or omitting eps./seasons and such. Just wanted to be sure I was on the right page.

• Don't care about sister-f***ing stories or incest since i find them disgusting, but eh, each to their own

EDIT: No F-bombs on the forums, please. -SH