Oreimo After Story announced

• It was announced today and I'm very excited. People are hoping for a "true" ending since the author has suggested that he was stopped from ending it the way he wanted. I doubt this. Any thoughts?

• Can't say I know anything about the author being forced to stop it the way he wanted but, yes. The ending wasn't really an ending I felt. It left nothing for Kyosuke at the end besides just being more or less back to where he was before dating anyone. It felt very incomplete being left where is was. But now we have a chance to see a actual ending to the series. And I'm looking forward to it. Hoping for a Kuroneko Ruri ending myself.

• Hey, this might be necroposting but I just had to post something because I am seriously in need of this one. I just finished watching oreimo and the ending was sooo…. frustrating. In a sense. T^T

I was kinda hoping that they weren't really siblings and their parents was just about to tell them. (Could be why their parents didn't have any screentime after kyo moved from their house.) But but... GAAAH

• I kind of doubt it as well, but I'll still hope for this "true" ending, I've also heard the author stated he wished he could of done the ending more to his liking. Here is the artbook in which it was announced the second volume will contain "after story."

• @synergycal:

Hey, this might be necroposting but I just had to post something because I am seriously in need of this one. I just finished watching oreimo and the ending was sooo…. frustrating. In a sense. T^T

I was kinda hoping that they weren't really siblings and their parents was just about to tell them. (Could be why their parents didn't have any screentime after kyo moved from their house.) But but... GAAAH

I have another thread for the anime series in the anime forum. I'm sure you can find a few more people including me to discuss your frustration with.

• Yeah the ending was frustrating to say the least. Pretty much was an open ending. A prelude to more but til now we were just left to our own imaginations as to what could happen.