Note About the Complete Series Collection

• It says that the run time is 600 minutes. That's including the OVA, right?

Well, it also says that the "Special Feature Runtime" is 90 minutes. Is it possible that it means the movie, which is indeed 90 minutes? Or do y'all think that it's some other additional stuff?
    Perhaps I'm a bit to enthusiastic and hopeful to finally get the movie, but I can dream, can't I?

• @stronkadonk:

It says that the run time is 600 minutes. That's including the OVA, right?

Well, it also says that the "Special Feature Runtime" is 90 minutes. Is it possible that it means the movie, which is indeed 90 minutes? Or do y'all think that it's some other additional stuff?
    Perhaps I'm a bit to enthusiastic and hopeful to finally get the movie, but I can dream, can't I?

I can't recall any time that a new feature content was included in a release that has been moved to either Anime Classics or SAVE lines. The Classics release of Steins;Gate should have the same content (features and episodes) as the original releases, so check those to see if the OVA or what Special Features were included.

• @stronkadonk:

Well, it also says that the "Special Feature Runtime" is 90 minutes. Is it possible that it means the movie, which is indeed 90 minutes?

Nope, not even.