Xbox Marketplace

• I'm a big fan of anime, so I buy a lot of funimation anime from the Xbox Marketplace, however I prefer dubbed anime if I'm going to buy since I can see subtitled anime free on the internet, what I'm asking is can you put more dubbed anime on xbox.

also for some reason you have several different animes on there that season 1 is Japanese while season 2 is an English can you fix that and place both of them in one language.

if you do have control over what you put on there, can you somehow put a list of current and future Anime that you will be placing along with languages that they will be coming in.

P.S. this is not in regards to the Funimation app. I don't care to add another bill I just want a final purchase to a show I want to watch.

• @jackal13:

P.S. this is not in regards to the Funimation app. I don't care to add another bill I just want a final purchase to a show I want to watch.

I would consider the app if I were you, you're missing out on a lot of good dubs if you only stick to the marketplace, there's a lot more available on the Funimation App. You don't have to be billed for it either, just sign in with the account you used to make that post and you'll be able to watch anime but there will be advertisements.
    Plus, there is a 14 day free trial so you can sign up and if you don't like it in the first 2 weeks then you can cancel it. I was hesitant about signing up for a membership but it was definitely worth it.

• @sandman64:

I would consider the app if I were you, you're missing out on a lot of good dubs if you only stick to the marketplace, there's a lot more available on the Funimation App. You don't have to be billed for it either, just sign in with the account you used to make that post and you'll be able to watch anime but there will be advertisements.
    Plus, there is a 14 day free trial so you can sign up and if you don't like it in the first 2 weeks then you can cancel it. I was hesitant about signing up for a membership but it was definitely worth it.

You have to be a subscriber if you want to watch entire series of anime

• the app is not available on Xbox one so I cant try either way