Rosario vampire sekirei season 3

• Dear funimation

are you or do you know if there is going to be a season 3 for rosario vampire and sekirei please i have been looking all over the internet and am wondering if there is going to be one.

Thank you

• Wait for it…....

Wait for it.....

• @h1k1k0m0r1:

Wait for it….... Wait for it.....

Nope, I'm ducking my head and hiding! oOo

• sigh everyone's asleep so it'll be hours before anyone else says anything. Oh well, I guess this is sort of a rite of passage.

Hi,
    Welcome to the wonderful world of Japanese animation or anime as we savvy people like to call it and welcome to Funimation forums. You have just asked a VERY common question. So common that there's a thread stickied to this forum specifically for this question. It's titled "*Please do not ask for future seasons". Give it a read when you get a chance.

Now to answer your question.

Probably not. Both animes were made five years ago or more. If an anime doesn't get a sequel in one or two years it most likely never will. Sorry. But there are rare occasions when they do. Eureka Seven got a new series almost a decade after the original ended. Fullmetal Alchemist, too. So you never know. The reason? Like any other show it got cancelled due to lack of viewership. They can't make money if not enough people are watching. Yes you loved it. A lot of Americans loved both of those series and they are still popular here but Japan doesn't care about America's viewership. They make no money from us. Sorry again.

BUT… There are three things you can do.

1. Check if your show has a manga or light novel series. These are the comic books that ALMOST all anime is based on. A one or two season show could have a lot more stories and even an ending in mangas.

2. Buy your favorite shows. Not only does this help support the company that brought this show to America but it also means you can watch that great show anytime you want. Takes the sting out. Trust me.

3. Look for other animes in that genre. The Japanese tend to make a lot of very very similar shows (borderline copies) of almost any genre. And you're in luck. Harems, more specifically Shonen Harems are a very popular genre. If you miss your show, drown yourself in an endless pool of lookalikes. There are literally hundreds just like those.
    Some examples are: High School DXD, Freezing, Maken Ki, So I can't Play H!, Campione, Strike the Blood, etc. Funimation even has a Harem category to make it easy for you.

Tip: If you ever find a show you love and want to know if there's more please go to the subforum of each show. They are alphabetized here or Google it. Someone somewhere has asked that question before.

And be glad that those great shows got multiple seasons. In anime, there are sooooooooooooo many amazing shows that only got one season. It sucks but as you will learn it's all too common.

Hope this helps.

• @h1k1k0m0r1:

So common that there's a thread stickied to this forum specifically for this question. It's titled "*Please do not ask for future seasons". Give it a read when you get a chance.

To be fair he didn't ask for a new season he just asked if there was any information on a possible new season so the linked forum doesn't entirely apply

• *rings troll bell, waits for Hardy to come *

• Welcome to the Forums Sirius

Nothing has been confirmed for either show yet. But the probability of another season of either is low, and even if there was a good chance that it would be made it would be a long time before Funimation dubbed it.

• This just reaffirms my belief that asking for Rosario+Vampire season 3 should be a ban-able offense. >.<

Lockin' it up.