Important Code:Breaker Blu-ray Question, help!

• I have a question about the Blu-Ray sets of the Complete Series of Code: Breaker. (Sets being released on June 24th):
    There are two sets of the complete series of Code: Breaker on Blu-Ray that are both being released on June 24th, 2014. One of the sets looks thinner and has the Blu-Ray mark on the top of the package. It contains a Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack. Another set has the same cover, but is thicker and without the Blu-Ray mark on the top. It still says it is the Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack. On FUNimation.com it says it is the 'Limited Edition', but also on FUNimation.com it lists no differences between the 'normal' and 'Limited' editions of the two. It is 5 dollars more expensive than the other one. So please, does anyone know what the differences are? I was looking everywhere, but I found nothing! Please help, and thanks for your time!

• Limited Edition come with a chipboardbox
    here a youtube video of limited edition box from a funimation anime look like
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOa-Rx156U

• Welcome to the forums! The Limited Edition comes with an art box, that's the only difference.

• The LE has the discs housed in a chipboard box, probably with 2 disc cases (1 case for DVD, 1 for Blu Ray).

The regular edition is 1 case holding all 4 discs wrapped by a cardboard sleeve.

• Thanks everybody!