Important Code:Breaker Blu-ray Question, help!

• I have a question about the Blu-Ray sets of the Complete Series of Code: Breaker. (Sets being released on June 24th):
    There are two sets of the complete series of Code: Breaker on Blu-Ray that are both being released on June 24th, 2014. One of the sets looks thinner and has the Blu-Ray mark on the top of the package. It contains a Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack. Another set has the same cover, but is thicker and without the Blu-Ray mark on the top. It still says it is the Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack. On it says it is the 'Limited Edition', but also on it lists no differences between the 'normal' and 'Limited' editions of the two. It is 5 dollars more expensive than the other one. So please, does anyone know what the differences are? I was looking everywhere, but I found nothing! Please help, and thanks for your time!

• Limited Edition come with a chipboardbox
    here a youtube video of limited edition box from a funimation anime look like

• Welcome to the forums! The Limited Edition comes with an art box, that's the only difference.

• The LE has the discs housed in a chipboard box, probably with 2 disc cases (1 case for DVD, 1 for Blu Ray).

The regular edition is 1 case holding all 4 discs wrapped by a cardboard sleeve.

• Thanks everybody!