Detective Conan (Case Closed) Manga Disscussion Thread!

• Come here and chat about the origional Manga series that inspired the long-running anime series!

Latest Conan Manga News

• Case Closed Manga Avalible on VIZ manga app
    • Case Closed v48 released in the states as of October 9th.

Anywho i've been a fan of Conan since I first saw the anime on [Adult Swim] back in 2004, super sad the anime hasn't worked out well for Funi, but super glad VIZ is still doing the manga. Can't wait to get my hands on the 48th volume!

• How fortuitous that you've started this thread now, because I've been working my way through the Conan manga for a long time now (okay, just a few months probably, but still). I think I'm about 41 volumes in so far, and loving it - though it's definitely something I can only read so much of at any given time.

• i have a question how many of the case closed manga are out in english and are the manga of case closed at rightstuf.com in english?

• 50 volumes are out in English from Viz, & yes you can get them off of Amazon &/or Rightstuff

• Are the Mangas worth it to read? I was a huge fan of the show and have seen them on Google Play to buy.

How close are they to the show? Usually Manga and the like are better, do they kinda follow the same time line (As in is there a Manga I can start with that picks up where the show left off?)

…..I might just get them anyways. I needs me Case Closed!

• @supergrant:

Are the Mangas worth it to read? I was a huge fan of the show and have seen them on Google Play to buy.

How close are they to the show? Usually Manga and the like are better, do they kinda follow the same time line (As in is there a Manga I can start with that picks up where the show left off?)

…..I might just get them anyways. I needs me Case Closed!

The Case Closed (Detective Conan) anime follows the manga storyline closely.

If you want to find out what has transpired from the end of Season 5 to the current episodes streaming on Crunchyroll, then I would recommend for you to read the manga. Especially, since their is a lot of big events that take place later on in the series.

• @Soul_Chaos:

The Case Closed (Detective Conan) anime follows the manga storyline closely.

If you want to find out what has transpired from the end of Season 5 to the current episodes streaming on Crunchyroll, then I would recommend for you to read the manga. Especially, since their is a lot of big events that take place later on in the series.

That is good to know, I saw some of them at my local Barnes and Noble….Working my way through the show right now and will probably head out and get some of the Manga to keep going. I am hoping to find some sort of box set but I dont think that exsists....

Oh well, I see them on Cruchyroll but don't wanna jump in after missing so much haha I will probably head out and start getting them this weekend.

Thanks for the answer!