What anime do you plan on purchasing?

• Anything you've been saving up for or an old favorite that's finally getting made? Any new release or preorder that's got you more excited than a fat kid finding a love letter in his shoe locker?

• Been waiting for Funimation to do something with Code Geass (they rescued the license for it about a year ago)
    Have also been waiting to find a site that I trust to do a DVD release on Sunday Without God

• Sailor Moon & Sherlock Hound this Fall, overall though not really interested in buying anime anymore for the most part, may get WATAMOTE if the dub isn't butchers, but honestly I don't trust Sentai as far as I can throw em.

• Waiting on samples images of the CE extras for Attack on Titan part 2 before deciding on the LE or CE. I'm very excited for part 2 since I like that half of the show a lot more than the first half overall (because of Levi, Erwin, and Hange).

I'm also looking forward to Viz's Sailor Moon release. That show has a special spot in my heart so I'm very excited for whatever Viz has planned for it.

Silver Spoon, I like it a lot and wanted to buy it, but DVD/sub-only with no extra frills at that price kind of turns me away. It's still a maybe since I really enjoyed it, I just wish it were on BD or came with some kind of extras.

Waiting for Sunday Without God, I think I'll end up buying that one. And also from Sentai I'm thinking about Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They? and From the New World, but neither are priorities.

I'm not buying that much anime anymore. My funds are going towards manga/novels/art books/figures/other merch instead. When deciding on an anime to buy I think about whether or not I would be upset if it became unavailable for streaming suddenly. Luckily for my wallet, the answer is "no" most of the time.

• Not much. Toradora! and eventually WataMote, but other than that, it's mostly manga and a few more Strike Witches figures for me this summer.

• @Firefly:

I'm not buying that much anime anymore. My funds are going towards manga/novels/art books/figures/other merch instead. When deciding on an anime to buy I think about whether or not I would be upset if it became unavailable for streaming suddenly. Luckily for my wallet, the answer is "no" most of the time.

Same here. I'd like to buy the shows I've enjoyed, but owning shows is just not as big a priority for me as it was pre-streaming.

• What anime do you plan on purchasing?

Most of my acquisitions are spontaneous and rarely planned out. I'm usually on the look-out for rare, hard-to-find, or out of print anime that won't break my wallet. This year however, finds me with a number of titles that are long distance pursuits.

Cardcaptor Sakura
    I'm planning on getting the premium blu-ray set, so my obsession with this series can finally be considered complete, and I can put this baby to rest.

Ranma 1/2 (+)
    I'm marking the days when the sets are available so I can order them. Not something I've really done since I was collecting Ah! My Goddess and Negima! singles back in the day.

Sailor Moon
    It's a must own for me, so I've made plans. PLANS!!!

Everything else will probably be impulse purchases as I'm walking through Hastings or Best Buy or some where that sells anime. In all honesty, those are my favorite purchases. The unexpected ones that cause me to go, "squee" in the middle of the aisle and have everyone around me gazing with disgust.

• I want to get Watamote, and perhaps Girls und Panzer (original versions), plus Season 2 of Strike Witches.

• From Funi:
    Devil is a Part Timer
    Freezing Anime Classics
    Shakugan no Shana Season Two S.A.V.E
    Deadman Wonderland Anime Classics
    Steins;Gate Anime Classics

Sentai:
    To Love Ru
    To Love Ru Darkness
    Mayo Chiki
    Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat
    Listen to me, Girls. I am your Father!
    Severing Crime Edge
    Amnesia
    Golden Time
    Another
    School Days on DVD

Aniplex:
    Oreimo and Oreimo 2 on DVD

NIS:
    Toradora!

And I'm always on the look out for Blood + Part One, Queen's Blade 1 and 2 Blu, and Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny.

All on Blu if they come in it.

And I think I'll watch the rest of Watamote since that's 5 people in two days who've said they're purchasing this here.

• This is all off the top of my head, here we go.

For shows that I don't yet have pre-ordered and/or has been announced; Attack on Titan Part 2, Cowboy Bebop, Gargantia, Hal and High School DxD New.

As for material I think will inevitably be released; Madoka Magica Rebellion and Freezing Vibration.

Wishful thinking; The Tatami Galaxy, Kyousougiga and Queen's Blade Beautiful Fighters.

• I've been trying to save up to buy the anime on my list which is:

Attack on Titan Part 1 LE
    Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail
    Deadman Wonderland Anime Classics
    Freezing Anime Classics
    Heaven's Lost Property Seasons 1 & 2 Anime Classics
    Highschool DxD
    Kamisama Kiss
    Psycho-Pass
    Sekirei Seasons 1&2

From Sentai I just need to buy:

Angel Beats
    Highschool Of The Dead

As far as Pre-orders, I want to buy Attack on Titan Part 2 LE, Highschool DxD New, and Freezing: Vibration

• I saw quite a few people list Watemote as a future possible purchase and I noticed Watemote complete collection is on sale for the next 12 hours ($40) on crunchyroll so I decided to post this.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/99706/Watamote-Complete-Collection
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/99706/Watamote-Complete-Collection#Blu-ray

• What I want to own:

! 009 Re;Cyborg
    Ah My Goddess: Fighting Wings
    Aquarion Evol
    Armor Hunter Mellowlink
    Arpeggio of Blue Steel
    Banner of the Stars III
    Carnival Phantasm
    A Certain Magical Index II
    A Certain Magical Index: The Miracle of Endymion
    Code Geass: Akito the Exiled
    Denpa Teki na Kanojo OVA
    Dogs Bullets and Carnage OVA
    Dragonball Z: Battle of the Gods
    Fairy Tail/Fairy Tail 2
    Familiar of Zero Seasons 2-4
    Freezing: Vibration
    Future Diary: Redial
    Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet
    Ghost in the Shell: Arise
    .hack//Liminality
    Hanasaku Iroha: Home Sweet Home
    Highschool DXD New
    Higurashi no Naku Koroni Kaku: Outbreak
    Hyoka
    Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin
    Kemonozume
    Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple OVA
    Kimi ga Nozomu Eien: Next Season
    Legend of the Galactic Heroes OVAs and Movies
    Library War
    Lilly CAT
    Log Horizon
    Lyrical Nanoha Strikers
    Macross The Movie: Do You Remember Love
    Macross Frontier
    Maoyu
    Monogatari Series 2nd Season
    Mushishi: The Next Chapter
    Natsu no Arashi Seasons 1 and 2
    Nerawareta Gakuen (Psychic School Wars)
    Niji-Iro Hotaru (Rainbow Fireflies)
    Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu Seasons 1, 2, and OVA
    Omamori Himari
    Patema Inverted
    Princess Lover
    Princess Resurrection OVA
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica Movie 3: Rebellion
    Real Drive
    REC
    Rozen Maiden: Zuruckspulen
    Ryoko's Case File
    Sacred Seven
    Squid Girl Season 2
    Steins; Gate Movie: Loading Area of Deja Vu
    Stratos 4: Advance
    Strike the Blood
    Tokyo Ravens
    White Album
    White Album 2
    Witchcraft Works
    The World God Only Knows 3: Godesses Arc
    XXXHolic: Kei
    Yosuga no Sora

On Order:
    Anohana: The Movie
    Black Jack TV Set 2
    Bleach Set 21
    Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition BD
    Evangelion 3.3: You Can [Not] Redo
    Nekomonogatari White: Tsubasa Tiger
    Kabukimonogatari: Mayoi Jaingshi
    Red Data Girl
    Samurai Bride
    Short Peace
    School Days
    Star Blazers BD 3
    Time of Eve: The Movie

What I currently own

• I used to buy a lot more anime than I do now, and most of my money (after rent, bills, etc.) will be going toward various art and acting classes. Despite all that adult grossness, there are definitely a few sets I plan on picking up this year!

• Evangelion 3.0: You Can (Not) Redo
    • Attack on Titan
    • Hetalia: World Series
    • Welcome to the NHK
    • Free! Iwatobi Swim Club (if it ends up licensed and dubbed)
    • Psycho-Pass

Really hoping I can swing all that. @ v @;;;; /whimpers

• i WANT FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE btw i was here o.o

• Kill La Kill (pre-ordering)
    Attack On Titan Part 2 (pre-ordering)
    Ben To (pre-ordering)
    Code: Breaker (buying soon)
    Deadman Wonder (pre-ordered)
    Stein's Gate (pre-ordering)
    Panty & Stocking (pre-ordering)
    The Devil Is A Part Timer (pre-ordering)
    Blood Lad (pre-ordering)
    Kill Me Baby (buying soon)

I have a few more on the backlist as well but these are the main ones.

• These are currently on my radar:

All of Monogatari Series released so far and pre-order available (Neko White and Kabuki)
    Attack on Titan Part 1 and 2
    Steins;Gate
    Kill la Kill
    Toradora!
    Oreimo/Oreimo 2
    Index/Railgun Blu-Rays

Really I'm just beginning my collection, my only physical copy of a series so far is Dusk Maiden of Amnesia.

That's just a little of what I want, however those will most likely be my purchases before the end of the year. My (quite expensive) priority is the Monogatari Series at the moment.

• @ztype:

These are currently on my radar:

All of Monogatari Series released so far and pre-order available (Neko White and Kabuki)
    Attack on Titan Part 1 and 2
    Steins;Gate
    Kill la Kill
    Toradora!
    Oreimo/Oreimo 2
    Index/Railgun Blu-Rays

Really I'm just beginning my collection, my only physical copy of a series so far is Dusk Maiden of Amnesia.

That's just a little of what I want, however those will most likely be my purchases before the end of the year. My (quite expensive) priority is the Monogatari Series at the moment.

We all start somewhere and that's an impressive list. I plan on purchasing all of those as well. It just irks me that Aniplex of America split up Monogatari Second Season into separate sets unlike Bakemonogatari and Nesomonogatari. A little greedy to me. Oh well, a hefty sum but well worth it.

• I am planning on buying anything from Anime Sols when I get the money.

• @h1k1k0m0r1:

We all start somewhere and that's an impressive list. I plan on purchasing all of those as well. It just irks me that Aniplex of America split up Monogatari Second Season into separate sets unlike Bakemonogatari and Nesomonogatari. A little greedy to me. Oh well, a hefty sum but well worth it.

Thanks! Yes I know what you mean, seriously they are trying to milk it as hard as they can I think. In a way it's nice because they are separate limited boxes, in another it's just plain annoying. Pricing wise however I believe it would be about the same, if Bakemonogatari was anything to go by. Albeit about 10-20% higher.