Where do you buy your anime?

• What's your secret online store where you get cheap anime? Tell us now so we can constantly swipe the last copies from out under ya.

• Wherever has good deals and sells legit anime. Places I buy from are Rightstuf.com (they always have some kind of sale going on), Crunchyroll, Funimation, and the only place that sells Anime locally near me; Bestbuy.

• Cool trick: Bestbuy is great for price matching so if you're window shopping and see an anime you like just price match it with Amazon or the like and you can get some insane deals.

• I buy from Amazon and RightStuf. Also i use this website call camelcamelcamel it's track the prices of items on amazon. You can make a desired price for item and camelcamelcamel will email when the item is at or lower them the desired price you make for the item.
    http://camelcamelcamel.com/

• @St0ck:

Cool trick: Bestbuy is great for price matching so if you're window shopping and see an anime you like just price match it with Amazon or the like and you can get some insane deals.

They price match websites/online deals? I didn't know what, ill have to try that next time I want to get something.

Something I do to save money on things I want but dont need: check out the "deal of the day" on bestbuy once in a while, they have some amazing deals every now and then. Last month I got a 40 inch Insignia 1080P HDTV for $250.
    They even have some anime on sale right now (Akira, DBZ, Black Lagoon, Soul Eater, Fairy Tale, One Piece)

• I use RightStuf most of the time, but I'll occasionally also use Amazon if I've got some Bing rewards gift cards saved up.

Also, WBShop.com sells a lot of Viz Media shows, and sometimes you can stumble across a really fantastic deal over there. I was able to buy the first volume of Accel World brand new for only $16 bucks on bluray.

• Strictly from the iTunes Store, as I prefer not to have any DVDs.

• Best Buy does price match on online stores but only the major ones. I use Best Buy only when there's a sale or I can price match but their in store selection is extremely limited. I use Amazon because they have consistently low prices (Robotics; Notes Part 1 Blu for $20.) Rightstuf for their preorder prices even though by bad luck I live in their state so I have to pay sales tax. But my secret sites are FYE and sister company SecondSpin for their used inventory and they have 20% off sales all the time. And Deep Discount has a great selection at good prices. And all these sites have no incredible deals between Black Friday and Christmas. That's when I buy most of mine.

• Hastings, Amazon, or Rightstuff…but I'm kind of mad at Amazon right now so may not use them anymore except as a last resort. :p

• RIght Stuf! 99% of the time. I use other options sometimes like Amazon and what not. But RS pretty much has what I want.

• I always buy from Amazon. Their prices are usually really good.

• Rightstuf for new releases, Amazon for Out-of-Print sets.

• Mostly Rightstuf, sometimes Amazon.ca if, on the rare occasion they are selling a series cheaper.

• Mainly RightStuf. I go to FYE from time to time to hunt for OOP titles and also use Amazon for the same purpose, but new shows I get from RightStuf.

• Amazon. Occasionally I'll purchase on RightStuff. Most recently I've been scavenging my local yard sales and rare book stores or collectable stores. Came across a huge collection of manga and anime titles I got cheap at yard sales. A friend also caught wind of people selling their anime, manga, and pc games collections on Craigslist. Friend and I have been stocking up in the past months, on the cheap.

• Online, I usually go to RightStuf or Amazon.com, as for going to an actual store, there's this nice place called MovieStop. Mostly because they sell new and used. So I've nabbed some stuff ridiculously cheap. Including one legendarily cheap fluke of getting the full series of PlaneteS for all of $7.99, especially since the actual price sticker said $16.

• @neonwalrus:

Mostly Rightstuf, sometimes Amazon.ca if, on the rare occasion they are selling a series cheaper.

That the same way with me but I am also checkout Kijiji for OOP items that are priced well.

• Rightstuf because of the cheap prices and frequent sales. Though I sometimes shop at Amazon too if their price is cheaper.

• I buy my anime on store mostly at Best Buy. For one, Amazon sometimes ebay.

• Mainly RightStuf, Hastings, and Wal-mart (occasionally Wal-mart.com). RightStuf just has the most selection for pretty good prices from what I've seen, but what Wal-mart.com also has they usually have much cheaper, so I go that route sometimes. Hastings and a physical Wal-mart both have the perk of having my item in my hand right away though, something I still appreciate.

Definitely wanna do some more Amazon shopping in the near future though.