Issue Reporting Thread - OLD

• We mostly want to keep this sub-forum clean for outgoing information but, based on some user suggestions, we have decided to have a single thread available for reporting/discussing new issues in a place where support can easily see the issues being discussed.

In order to make the most of this thread, please read the following rules/suggestions/information:

• Please make sure that the issue you are reporting is not already in the Help forum or the FAQ. This is only for reporting new issues.

• This thread will be periodically cleaned out, as there's likely to be a lot of back and forth and I don't want to confuse old issues and emergent ones.

• The purpose of this thread is NOT necessarily to receive support– we still need you to submit a ticket if you have an issue so that we can track issues and more efficiently work towards resolutions-- this is basically just so you have a place to report issues that you know someone from FUNimation Support will see it, and so that we can communicate more quickly what the status of an issue is as it arises, before we're ready to make an official thread about it.

Again, it cannot be stated enough: All technical support tickets will receive a response. All posts made in this thread may not.

• Have been using the new Funimation Xbox App and it is working great for the most part. However once in a while a video I select will start playing audio only (screen will be completely black) and then I will press B to go back to the funimation menu and I will get kicked out of the App entirely. After it kicks me off the App entirely it will say ERROR. The ERROR code it gives me is Error: 1001

• You should have mail. :)

• Have there been any updates for the Evangelion 3.33 Blu Ray release date? It has been over 6 months since we have been advised of a delay and nothing new.

In addition to that there is an issue that came up about the Attack on Titan Limited Edition part 1 with cracked and scratched discs. Is there any word on a date that replacements may be attained?

• Ignore this, I posted it in the wrong section.

• The iOS app keeps logging me into other peoples' accounts every time I start it up.

• Welcome to the Forums Mech5

@Mech5:

The iOS app keeps logging me into other peoples' accounts every time I start it up.

That definitely should not be happening o.o
    Submit a Support ticket if you haven't already. http://www.funimation.com/support

• @Mech5 - I believe you should have mail from your ticket at this point– let me know if for any reason you didn't get it.

@Playswythfyre - I can only assist with technical support related issues. For the Evangelion question, you'll need to make a ticket with the reason code "Other General". If you have a scratched disc or damaged product, unless you have been instructed otherwise by a different FUNimation representative, please submit a new ticket with the reason code "Product Concerns". If you do not have a scratched disc yourself, but were curious what our policy about scratched discs or damaged product was, that would also be "Other General".

Thanks!

• Since this morning I have been having trouble seeing reply's to threads. I click on "Whats new" on the forums and it shows who commented what part of what they said but when I click on the thread link to see their entire message it doesn't show any replies at all.

Is anyone else having this problem? I tried clearing my cache and using another computer but it still wont show any replies to the forums.

• I'm having a similar issue.
    When I first join the forum I can see that there have been new posts made in sub forums.
    When I enter those sub forums (like Funi General) the new posts no longer display and its as if I already read those topics.
    I can then click on the topics themselves and find the new posts, but it's a bit more work.

• I think I just fixed it for myself. on both of the computers I was using chrome as a browser. On Chrome I went under "advanced settings" and then to "Clear browsing data" and checked all the boxes and set it to clear from the beginning of time and now it seems to work.

What browser are you using.

• @sandman64:

I think I just fixed it for myself. on both of the computers I was using chrome as a browser. On Chrome I went under "advanced settings" and then to "Clear browsing data" and checked all the boxes and set it to clear from the beginning of time and now it seems to work.

What browser are you using.

I did that too and it work, but when i went back on the forums (an hour later) it start doing what did before.

• Nevermind, clearing the cache and everything else only helped for what had already been posted, any new posts/reply's do not show up.

• I was seeing this behavior earlier but thought it was only one particular thread that was doing it. Duly noted– I'll take a deeper look at this tomorrow when I get up and do some testing.

Until then, I definitely suggest using the "What's New" feature/feed as a workaround.

• Well that's useful, didn't even know it was a feature.

• clicking forum and viewing all the sub forums and then clicking refresh does the trick for me

• I am having trouble logging out of the forums. Once I do, then go to another page on the site, it still states that I am logged in. This only seems to happen on Internet Explorer.

• @CJ:

Until then, I definitely suggest using the "What's New" feature/feed as a workaround.

Nah, that's also not updating for me. I've been using that button since its onset, but it's not updating the way it should right now

Also, blog posts aren't updating properly for me, either. I was only able to access the Free! announcement via a direct link on Twitter, for example, because it's not showing up in the blog feed

• The log out problem I am having is still persisting; I thought it was fixed. So I sent a support ticket.

• @GalaxyCrisis - Which version of IE? You're probably going to get a resolution to this issue faster through the ticketing system at this time, but I'm curious.

–-

As for the forum issue, @Riles - I can't reproduce any issues with the "What's New" feed. I'm definitely seeing all of the posts correctly through that feed. Can you try clearing your cache and see if that resolves that part of the issue?

Who else is seeing issues with the blog? Is anyone else seeing issues with the What's New feed?

Oddly, I AM seeing responses show up in the forums without a cache clear. There just seems to be some kind of delay-- is anyone else seeing this behavior?

• @CJ:

@GalaxyCrisis - Which version of IE? You're probably going to get a resolution to this issue faster through the ticketing system at this time, but I'm curious.

The latest version, 11. It may be related to all the recent blog issues.

I just cleared my IE browser cache and the problem is resolved for now, but it will probably show up when I log in on Internet Explorer again. I don't want to have to clear my browser cache every time I log out.

EDIT: I just found out this problem appears on Google Chrome as well.