Strike The Blood

• I just finished this show and it wasn't half bad. I am always up for a harem but this one had enough action to keep me interested for the full day it took me to finish it. Any thoughts? I think this anime seems right up Funimation's alley and I don't believe it's been acquired by anyone yet.

• I enjoyed the show. I'm Interested to see how Kojo develops with his powers. And while nobody has the home rights yet it seems more likely that Sentai would get it over Funi.

• no one has it yet, which is a shame, because I really liked it

• It kinda just seemed like Index with vampires. Not really my thing, I think I made it through like 3 episodes.

• @Renzokuken:

It kinda just seemed like Index with vampires. Not really my thing, I think I made it through like 3 episodes.

I think it's Index mixed with Campione but with vampires. It's your basic shonen/harem. Very familiar story and characters. I love the genre so much that I don't mind the lack of originality. But is it shonens or harems that aren't your thing?

• @h1k1k0m0r1:

But is it shonens or harems that aren't your thing?

Not generally a big fan of either one.

• I really enjoyed this show as well, the main reason being the cast of characters were all really likable. I really wish it would get another season though, I'd like to see more.