Strike The Blood

• I just finished this show and it wasn't half bad. I am always up for a harem but this one had enough action to keep me interested for the full day it took me to finish it. Any thoughts? I think this anime seems right up Funimation's alley and I don't believe it's been acquired by anyone yet.

• I enjoyed the show. I'm Interested to see how Kojo develops with his powers. And while nobody has the home rights yet it seems more likely that Sentai would get it over Funi.

• no one has it yet, which is a shame, because I really liked it

• It kinda just seemed like Index with vampires. Not really my thing, I think I made it through like 3 episodes.

• @Renzokuken:

It kinda just seemed like Index with vampires. Not really my thing, I think I made it through like 3 episodes.

I think it's Index mixed with Campione but with vampires. It's your basic shonen/harem. Very familiar story and characters. I love the genre so much that I don't mind the lack of originality. But is it shonens or harems that aren't your thing?

• @h1k1k0m0r1:

But is it shonens or harems that aren't your thing?

Not generally a big fan of either one.

• I really enjoyed this show as well, the main reason being the cast of characters were all really likable. I really wish it would get another season though, I'd like to see more.

• Strike The Blood is a really good anime I personally like a lot actually... so this anime fits perfectly on funimation πŸ‘

• @FluffyYourking said in Strike The Blood:

Strike The Blood is a really good anime I personally like a lot actually... so this anime fits perfectly on funimation πŸ‘

Discotek has their hands on it now so it won't be on funimation or dubbed ever.

• @lcdude said in Strike The Blood:

@FluffyYourking said in Strike The Blood:

Strike The Blood is a really good anime I personally like a lot actually... so this anime fits perfectly on funimation πŸ‘

cough Free! Season 1 cough

*It was part of CR's first foray into licensing titles to other companies for home Video release, Free S1, Strike the Blood, Recently My Sister is Unusual, Arpeggio of Blue Steel, were all part of that deal. Interestingly enough Strike the Blood is nowhere to be found on Discotek's Website, but the series is available from Right Stuf etc.

Here's Discotek's listing for Free! S1

http://www.discotekmedia.com/free.htm

• @Series5Ranger said in Strike The Blood:

@lcdude said in Strike The Blood:

@FluffyYourking said in Strike The Blood:

cough Free! Season 1 cough

*It was part of CR's first foray into licensing titles to other companies for home Video release, Free S1, Strike the Blood, Recently My Sister is Unusual, Arpeggio of Blue Steel, were all part of that deal. Interestingly enough Strike the Blood is nowhere to be found on Discotek's Website, but the series is available from Right Stuf etc.

Here's Discotek's listing for Free! S1

http://www.discotekmedia.com/free.htm

I'm sure I saw it on their site a while ago it's weird it isn't there now, but looking at their site now I see something even more depressing they got "Actually I Am." 0_1498087815685_IMG_20170621_192822.jpg

• Free! is popular. ;-)

• I have been kinda-sorta-hoping that those earlier titles that CR licensed and had released would be re-released by funimation, and maybe include a dub. Really the only ones I hope for are Arpeggio and STB