New title solicitations

• Does Funimation have a certain timeframe when it announces new preorders? Like the first of the month or is it just random? I noticed that the announcements on the forum are on completely different days and it's already the middle of the month. I'm itching to find out what Funi's releasing next.

• FUNimation usually announces new solicitations around the middle of each month. So I'd expect the September releases to be announced within a day or two.

When it happens, JLAKing is usually quick to jump on it.

• Like Spacemanhardy said, funimation usually announces in middle of the month, but i know for fact that Attack on Titan part 2 and Steins;Gate Complete Collection are being release in September.

• Just announced and yes, Steins;gate is an anime classic. Happy dance. XD

• @Zzdog30:

Like Spacemanhardy said, funimation usually announces in middle of the month, but i know for fact that Attack on Titan part 2 and Steins;Gate Complete Collection are being release in September.

That sounds like its just in time for my birthday! May I ask how many months in advance are they announced? Going by this thread I'm guessing three.