Any News on Episodes 51+ ?

• I heard that 45 new episodes are going to air in 2014, but will it continue where the anime was or where the OVA's left off? Hopefully it won't take the usual two years to dub…

• I'm pretty sure only a few shows from the Winter 2014 season (which is the next one coming up) have been confirmed, with very little else being known for 2014. I don't believe any more Kenichi has been one of those.

I don't know where you got the information about 45 new episodes, but it's most likely incorrect.

• @EyeOfPain:

I'm pretty sure only a few shows from the Winter 2014 season (which is the next one coming up) have been confirmed, with very little else being known for 2014. I don't believe any more Kenichi has been one of those.

I don't know where you got the information about 45 new episodes, but it's most likely incorrect.

It's on the Wikipedia page so I was assuming it would be correct since it hasn't been removed, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's incorrect lol

• Always keep in mind to take things listed on Wikipedia with a grain of salt - a lot of times, it's somebody playing a prank.

That said, I for one would be ecstatic if we did end up getting some more Kenichi though.

• There seems to be a whole lot of speculation all over the internet about more episodes in 2014. That being said, from what I can see nothing at all has been confirmed, as such don't get your hopes up. Even on wikipedia it says citation needed, and if whoever edited the page had a source they'd have put that there.

That being said, it would be awesome. They have enough material to cover probably another hundred episodes if they chose to. Will be interesting to see what happens. I'm also interested to see if the OVAs that came out last month get dubbed or not. Lots of questions about this anime. It is weird that season one ended like 2007, and then nothing happened for 5 years until the OVAs started, and now more than 6 years later there's new OVA's still coming out. Seems like now is as good a time as any to make a season 2.

• I really love this show and when I finished season 2 I was kind of sad because there were no more episodes I really. Hope there will be more

• I really love this show and when I finished season 2 I was kind of sad because there were no more episodes. I really hope there will be more episodes. I think it is kind of dumb how it was ended so suddenly. More episodes could be created by following the manga.

• Fortunately here are more episodes (unfortunately you will not be able to watch them yet though) and here is the link to ANN about them:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13718

• @bandit63:

Fortunately here are more episodes (unfortunately you will not be able to watch them yet though) and here is the link to ANN about them:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13718

I was highly debating on whether or not if I should watch the OVA's but it looks like I should even though it will be English subs, I'm just hoping that Funimation decides to dub them.

• Wait… there's more? oooohhh MYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!

• I just started watching it again after a year, and I am happy to know there are ova's. At first I wasn't going to watch them, but I just started reading the manga where the anime left off, and it seems the OVA's follow the manga? Maybe it's a test to see if the anime is still popular enough for another 45 episodes?