Monster Musume Manga

• I've started to read the first three volumes of this manga and it's actually very good. .. yes it has the harem of girls but it is on monster girls and I love it!!!

So… has anyone else read this? Do you have your opinions on this? And do you have a favorite?

• Oh yes. I'm definitely reading this; though I can't say for sure that I have a favorite character yet. I'm not very far into it right now.

• @Davidism:

Oh yes. I'm definitely reading this; though I can't say for sure that I have a favorite character yet. I'm not very far into it right now.

How much have you read so far?

• Since my last post, I am now caught up on the North American volumes, and doing my best to be good, and patient until August when volume 4 comes out.

As for favorite characters, I'm now leaning more toward Miia and Papi as being tied for favorite. Centorea is just okay, as is Suu. Though for some reason Suu reminds me of mimetic playdough, and I'm curious as to her slime abilities.

All in all, each volume surpasses the last one, and I was honestly shocked to my core that ANN didn't give it a scathing review; calling it "Good harem schlock." which I completely agree with.

• I think I read past the North American volumes, I might be on volume 4 or 5 (Couldn't help myself)

My favorites are Miia and Centorea and maybe Rachnee (because she likes play bondage with everyone including "darling")

This actually piqued my interest from a review of first volume on ANN and I've been reading about it ever since and I love the idea of monster girls also

• I'm love this manga. It's friggin' hilarious, especially in the latest chapter with Suu's trash talking after ingesting the poisonous plants. The fan service is blended in nicely even if overused at some points. There may not be a major plot but the comedic aspect more than makes up for it, At least to me anyway. And the characters are fun and well thought out with each being unique.

• This series is hilarious. I got a buddy hooked on it after he read without me knowing the vol 1 I had with me at work. Now he's hook. The series is funny. Like Fororn said the recent chpt where Suu gets drunk off poisons and speaks what she thinks was just priceless. Finally someone told Ms Smith off. lol

• I love the recent chapter that came out the other day. I'm glad that kurusu isn't a pushover and he kept Rachnee from leaving. Next Chapter: Miia, Papi, and Centorea's mothers are coming to visit! !!

• it was a good chapter. Wouldn't have been right to let Rachnee go back to her old host family. And with the mothers coming next chapter, I can only image the horror "darling" is going to go through. lol

• My guess would be that either they're going to try and convince him to pick one of their daughters or possibly cougar moments, though I think it would be funnier with the first possibility since the latter would probably just be creepy.

• @ForlornBeliever:

My guess would be that either they're going to try and convince him to pick one of their daughters or possibly cougar moments, though I think it would be funnier with the first possibility since the latter would probably just be creepy.

Dare I make the reference but we could see something similar like in R+V. But yes. Most likely we'll see the mothers push really hard that he pick of of their girls. Especially Mia and Papi's mothers if I had to guess. either way, hilarity will ensue.

• Chapter 27 just came out. . Miia's mom has officially arrived!!! :D

If you thought was miia was something, wait until you see her mother… "A communual husband" lol I'm glad that it dove into what lamias would with just one man.

I'm also glad that there's more Darling and Miia time too. Plus a drunk Rachnera always keep everything live

• The ending was hilarious. The signs Rachne made for mia and her mom for trying to take Darlings innocence were great. only a little sad Darling won't be the communal Husband. Who know he might have been able to change them. but we've only met 1 of the moms. 2 to go. If mia's mom was like this can only imagine what the other 2 will e like. Especially papis

• That was a pretty funny chapter. I'm surprised Suu didn't play a bigger part other than being thrown. It makes you wonder how Miia's mom would have reacted. The ending was definitely the best part.

• Chapter 28 just came out… phew!! I thought we were almost gonna lose papi

Who would've thought that Papi and her mother look alike and also we got to see papi talk more about why she ended up with darling

I only wonder how much chaos will happen when Centorea's mom arrives...

• @T.Frost:

Chapter 28 just came out… phew!! I thought we were almost gonna lose papi

Who would've thought that Papi and her mother look alike and also we got to see papi talk more about why she ended up with darling

I only wonder how much chaos will happen when Centorea's mom arrives...

I missed the part about Papi only taking three steps before "reseting"..such a short attention span. Like daughter, like mom!

• chpt 28 had me worried for a it. but we did learn a bit about papi and the harpies. they have rules to mating which they don't follow at all. Might as well say they don't have any rules lol. Papi and her mother definitely look alike. And papi makes her deceleration of never to abandon her Hubby.

• I love the irony of how Suu trying to get the water off of their bodies was annoying to them and is now being used to create diversions. And it's pretty funny to me how Papi's mom says she'll never cheat on her husband and yet asks both the policeman and darling if they wanted to mate so nonchalantly.

• One of the funniest parts was when darling realized that he still had the mother's panties in his hand lol

• Chapter 29 and 30 came out today but i'll talk about chapter 30 tomorrow. .

Last but not least, Centorea's Mother is here!! And she looks young like her too.

I was wondering what a teaser male was.. talk about a awkward and painful situation lol. I haven't seen Ms. Smith and the MON team in a while so it's good to finally see them again

And to fight for her master's love, she challenges her mother to joust!! (With their breasts as the armor!)
    And if that wasn't enough, darling now has to choose who will be his bride!!

• 2 chapters came out and next is a 2 month break. Chapter 29 was … interesting with learning about the Centaurs customs. And again another mother looks young, and gets into a fight with their daughter. But This time Darling-kun had to a little more hands on in this on. lol. And again we find another mother who cared little for their species customs.
    Chpt 30. Well after Smith brought up the issue of marriage again. Darling-kun has a record breaking near death experiences in 1 chapter thus far. On a side note I think its nice to see how much Suu is growing with being able to communicate. And that even she is interested in marriage. And We also learn that lala isn't so interested. Mero is realizing her feelings and Arachnee is ... well still arachnee. But we finally get to see her embarrassed, which was kinda cute.