The World God Only Knows season 3

• I was wondering if anyone knew or heard anything about the status of WGOK season 3? Has there been any news on someone licensing it here in the states (i would assume Sentai but you never know). I don't remember seeing anything about it on ANN but i could have missed it

• no, nothing. My guess is there's some serious red tape currently preventing a license

• Maybe, Season 1 & 2 didn't sell that well and there no point for Sentai to license season 3. Now, this is just a guess.

• @Zzdog30:

Maybe, Season 1 & 2 didn't sell that well and there no point for Sentai to license season 3. Now, this is just a guess.

God I hope not, this was a really great series and i liked the dub and I've been itching to see the third season ever since i heard about it actually being made

• @8hatman8:

God I hope not, this was a really great series and i liked the dub and I've been itching to see the third season ever since i heard about it actually being made

I hope season 3 be release too, I really like the series but, season 3 ended on September 23, 2013 and I thought by now it would have license. The only good news i can give you is that Sentai didn't license season 1 and 2 till a year after they been release in Japan. So, there still hope it will be license.

• Other than Crunchyroll having the English streaming license, nobody has it. I'm hoping Sentai gets it as well along with the OVAs.

• @Zzdog30:

I hope season 3 be release too, I really like the series but, season 3 ended on September 23, 2013 and I thought by now it would have license. The only good news i can give you is that Sentai didn't license season 1 and 2 till a year after they been release in Japan. So, there still hope it will be license.

well that is a hopeful sign, maybe the owners of the property are even bigger sticklers with contract stipulations than most.

I will meditate on and nurture this hope until the years end… THEN I WILL UNLEASH THE DOGS OF WAR!!! Nyan... oh crap, wrong kennel!