Slight Support Delay - 6/05

• Although we try to keep our technical support times to an average of 24-48 hours, please be advised that there may be a delay in support ticket turnaround over the next few days.

We anticipate an additional 24-48 hour delay in response time for tickets and e-mails at this time, for a total of 2-4 business days delay in support. Please do not submit additional tickets for the same issue - your ticket will be answered in the order it was received.

We apologize for the delay and should be back down within out typical support time frame soon.

Thank you for your patience!

• Update:

First response to a technical support ticket is now back within the 24-48 hour average response time. Again, these are only for tech support tickets. Billing and Account support has their own queue, as do a number of other departments and I am unable to estimate their queues for you.

Follow up e-mails to issues are still in the 2-4 business day average. I'll let you know when those come back within normal 24-48 hour parameters as well.

• Update

Follow up e-mails are now just baaaaarely within an average of 48 hours.

I'm still going to leave this notice up a bit longer, until we get comfortably back in the normal range.

• All technical support is now back within an average of 24-48 hours response time. (not including weekends)

There are still a few issues that are out-standing at this time, however, and are being investigated.