Kaze no stigma(stigma of the wind)

• Why can't another writer take over and just finish up the series. As it is now its just sitting there. I know the original writer and creator passed away but another writer should create an ending. (I know the season 1 ended like 7 years ago but it's never to late to start it back up.)

• Moving this to the Kaze no Stigma forum.

• @anime-boi808:

Why can't another writer take over and just finish up the series. As it is now its just sitting there. I know the original writer and creator passed away but another writer should create an ending. (I know the season 1 ended like 7 years ago but it's never to late to start it back up.)

I agree with your statement, unfortunately some other writers feel like someone's work should be left alone. In memory of the passed one…which it sucks. Then again there have been rumors that someone did pick up his work. The second season from what i've heard it will be focusing on kazuma and ayano. But again it is a rumor so dont get your hopes up.

• I think we should make this a big deal and almost force them to go back in business and have them start a kickstarter if so then the fans of this show how much they really did like the show and donate and please funimation this i like my 12th time watching the series again and you please send this to gonzo and at least think about it like have a good writer watch the show atleast twice and think of a season 2

• I thought this series was incredible. It just seemed so well put together with little filler. In hindsight every piece played a role in developing the characters and moving the plot forward.

The main character Kazumi is definitely one of my favorites though I have a soft spot for Ayano's character which really resonated with me for some reason. It was fun to see the deep characters and watch them grow and ultimately help each other.

In this respect I actually kind of disagree with you guys. I think the series ended satisfactorily. Sure we don't get to see Ayano and Kazumi get together or anything but it is implied and Kazuma's backstory is revealed completely. Honestly it ended pretty good. I'd rather leave it alone then have another writer take over.