Soundtrack Question?

• Ok so in the anime B Gata H Kei, in Episode 4 when Yamada and Kosuda kissed, right after that a spanish sounding song played. ever since I heard it it has been killing me and I have looked everywhere and I cannot find the answer. If possible, could someone please help me.

• @littbang777:

Ok so in the anime B Gata H Kei, in Episode 4 when Yamada and Kosuda kissed, right after that a spanish sounding song played. ever since I heard it it has been killing me and I have looked everywhere and I cannot find the answer. If possible, could someone please help me.

Simply put, you are looking for a musical arrangement done by Elements Garden.

The only time I have ever heard that musical arrangement other than Episode 4 of the anime series, was on the B Gata H Kei Blue-Ray Special CD 1 Track 8 (Futari Dake no Hajimete Yamada to Date Onsen Ryokō-Hen Part 8).

• do you know the name of the actual soundtrack, or the link to that album?

• Since this is a question regarding the anime, Yamada's First Time: B Gata H Kei; I'm going to move this thread to that forum.

waives magic wand

• @littbang777:

do you know the name of the actual soundtrack, or the link to that album?

First set your Private Messaging notifications to accept messages from other users on the Funimation Forum.

After which I will be more than happy to assist you with this matter.

• Although I have no control over what information you share between PMs, I most certainly hope you're going to link him to a website where he can purchase the physical CD and not an illegal download site. -_-