Suggestion: drop flashplayer and go to silverlight by microsoft

• want to fix your loading errors try this. you partner netflix does to play your content they have. and it plays nice and peacefully that i can actually watch anime in peace and no stress. please contact them and i am sure their techs could show your works how to do it

• Funimation's current player works fine for me, but I can see the gripe if there are others having issues. IF they were to make a switch, I'd prefer that it be to a HTML5-based player rather than Silverlight.

• @tonypinkston:

want to fix your loading errors try this. you partner netflix does to play your content they have. and it plays nice and peacefully that i can actually watch anime in peace and no stress. please contact them and i am sure their techs could show your works how to do it

Well thats Funny Because Funimation's Player now works fine for me, and Netflix's works like a turd (Hangs / crashes) , taking out the browser and other crap it shouldn't do.

• @tonypinkston:

want to fix your loading errors try this. you partner netflix does to play your content they have. and it plays nice and peacefully that i can actually watch anime in peace and no stress. please contact them and i am sure their techs could show your works how to do it

I think this is the first time I've seen someone prefer Silverlight.

Netflix themselves have started embracing HTML5, but I'm not sure if it's available for all platforms (check your Playback Settings).

• @EyeOfPain:

Netflix themselves have started embracing HTML5, but I'm not sure if it's available for all platforms (check your Playback Settings).

AFAIK, Netflix currently only supports HMTL5 playback on some Chromebooks and under IE 11 for Windows 8.1, although some of their apps leverage HTML5:
    http://techblog.netflix.com/search/label/HTML5

Funimation already has an HTML5 player, but I've only gotten it to work on an Android tablet (my Nook HD+) and iOS device (iPod Touch 4th gen) thus far. For desktop browsers, the closest I was able to get was the player being displayed (completed with the red & white "play" button) in Opera without Flash installed (but the video itself would never start).