No videos? Why?

• Why doesn't Funimation have all of their shows to watch anymore? The .hack series, Gantz, and Chrono Crusade come to mind.

• Simply put, they don't have the streaming rights. Home distribution and streaming rights are two entirely separate hoops to jump through.

With .hack, because that's a license rescue, they simply haven't gotten the rights yet. With Chrono Crusade, if you have an Xbox 360, I think you can watch it through the Manga Entertainment app.

And really, you don't want to watch Gantz anyway.

• Haha That bad?

• @SpacemanHardy:

With .hack, because that's a license rescue, they simply haven't gotten the rights yet. With Chrono Crusade, if you have an Xbox 360, I think you can watch it through the Manga Entertainment app.

Yeah it is on the Manga Entertainment app for xbox but I dont recommend using it, it could just be me but I tried it on both my xbox 360s and I couldnt get through a full episode of Ghost in the Shell without it crashing or multiple advertisement loops.

• @sandman64:

Yeah it is on the Manga Entertainment app for xbox but I dont recommend using it, it could just be me but I tried it on both my xbox 360s and I couldnt get through a full episode of Ghost in the Shell without it crashing or multiple advertisement loops.

Yeah, you do get a LOT of commercials using it, but sometimes it's the only place to find certain shows streaming. That's the only way I was able to finally finish Monster, seeing as how Viz never finished putting out the DVDs and Hulu eventually dropped it. And now it's even gone from Manga's app, so it's either import the Siren DVDs from Australia or cry about it.