Anime Discussion

• I recently posted a discussion about "corpse princess" and then saw it was moved to a different area (my fault for not noticing I posted in "non funimation anime).
    I dont think my post would have been seen or commented on like it was by regular members if I had posted it in the "proper place" because the "proper place" is somewhat buried in a sub sub category and makes it harder for users to see it because it does not show up as a recent post in the forums homepage. Hopefully someone understands what im trying to say, basically it would be great if there was some sort of display for the recent Funimation Anime discussions like there is for the Non-Funimation Anime discussion so that it is easier or people to see and quicker for people to access.
    Thanks,
    -Sandman

• Guilty. That was me.

As a matter of fact, we do have a feature that lets people know when there have been updated posts. I use this feature more than any other.

At the top of the page, there is a "Quick Links" tab. The top link in that drop-down is called, "Today's Posts." This displays the most recent post made since you last checked, or viewed them. There is also a feature that highlights the letters of the "Funi Titles" whenever there are new posts to be seen.

I know it seems like the posts may get buried in the catacombs, but trust me, someone will find them.

• I wasn't aware of the quick links until now, that's amazing. I'll probably be using that to stay updated from now on.