Black butler season 3???

• I was completely in love with season 1. season 2s storyline with Sebastian and clyde was very entertaining, but not very well drawn out like season 1. very disappointing they threw alice in wonderland in such a great series.. that ruined it for me.. but would still like to see the story continue with Sebastian.

• If a third season hasn't been announced or green-lit by now, then it very unlikely that there ever will be a third season.

• DISCLAIMER: None of this knowledge comes from FUNimation, this is all just me being a giant Black Butler nerd. I don't have any insider information.

A third season of Black Butler HAS been announced for summer on Japanese television.

It is a third season in that there are two other seasons of Black Butler, but it's not chronologically happening after season two. It's following the Circus Arc of the manga, which means it cuts in just after the Curry arc of the show.

I believe that they have also announced there's going to be an OVA of the murder mystery arc as well, but I don't think they've said when that's happening.

• yes i heard that tere very well was going to be a 3rd season and straight from Ian's mouth but im still not all to sure what it will follow after

• From what the PV showed, season 3 will follow the manga. Two words: BRING IT (ノ◉ ᴗ◉)ノ*:・゚✧

I really hope we get to see more of Brina's Ciel; woman knows her way around a little boy voice.

• Please have a season three of black butler season one and two were soo good i would love to see what happens next. plus i just can't get enough of bassy as grim would say.

• @avacat5:

Please have a season three of black butler season one and two were soo good i would love to see what happens next. plus i just can't get enough of bassy as grim would say.

a third season is currently being simulcast

• how do we access the 3rd season?

• @elaine:

how do we access the 3rd season?

You mean Book of Circus? It should start with episode 38: http://www.funimation.com/shows/black-butler/videos/official/book-of-circus-his-butler-presenting?watch=sub

It's not been dubbed yet though. Book of Murder has yet to be added to the site.