Should be able to purchase subscription annually for discount.

• You have a wonderful deal going on for six months for $20. I'd happily pay $40 for a year. Hell, I'd pay $50 a year if you offered it. I know I'm not the only one.

• It"s an old tread sorry!
    $50.00 a year it"s too high for an old viewer, who already be there since 2013 and view a lot of anime.
    Because when I comeback her to view the new product, there not much to see.
    And you don"t give discount to subscribe again

• @Nostre:

$50.00 a year it"s too high for an old viewer, who already be there since 2013 and view a lot of anime.

That is only $4.16 per month.

I've been here a lot longer than 2013, and I consider it a good bargain, and I don't have any problem paying for it even with my low income.

• Yes but I just listen a couple week per year!
    And they just change the bitmap of the title to make look new show but it's the same contents!
    it's s a like old peanut, chip trick for tavern beer drinker.
    And give me a break I have pay for 7.95 a month for partially the last 3 year, do you want loose a steady income?

• The image for the show changes when there is a new season or a sequel. The contents are the same + the new season. Try going all the way to end of the list of episodes or just reverse the sort to "From the End".

For example, when Tokyo Ghoul first launched, it only had season 1 (episodes 1-12) and had a show image for Tokyo Ghoul. Then Tokyo Ghoul √A started, which is season 2 (episodes 13-24). The image changed to Tokyo Ghoul √A at that point, but the show was still entirely Tokyo Ghoul. Therefore, only some of the episodes are the same when the show image changes. You have to go to the end or to the latest season to see the newest episodes.

For what it's worth, the site remembers your watch history, so the video player will always resume to the episode you are on. Just click on the show image. The site will automatically pick up where you left off. The same goes for the apps except for Roku and mobile/tablet.

Regardless, we do understand that this can be confusing, so we are going to be changing how this is done.

• @Sophie:

Regardless, we do understand that this can be confusing, so we are going to be changing how this is done

Good idea.
    Remember this is where I live the $7.95 become $11.95 with exchange in one month!
    Well give the chance to the viewer and split 12 month in 2 like $25.00 for 6 month, so I can live with that.