Best Anime to Watch?!?

• Hello everyone,

I'm here to ask you guys what some good anime to watch is. I'm kind of picky when it comes to anime that I will watch. It has to have action, has to have comedy, some romance and a decent story line. I also like watching the series Dubbed before I watch the series Subbed. I'm a mystery and action kind of person and I prefer the main character to be a guy. I've watch a ton of anime already and I'm just lost on what to watch next so here are some shows that I really enjoyed watching.

1. Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero

2. Kaze No Stigma

3. Sekieri

4. Oh! My Goddess

5. Fairy Tale

6. Full Metal Alchemist/ FMA: Brotherhood (More action/drama but still loved it.)

If anyone could please suggest some more titles that are like these, even if they aren't dubbed by Funimation.
    I would really like to hear about a little of the story as well if you wouldn't mind.

Thank you,

RT_Hammer

• There's already a collective anime reccomindation thread Stickied here at the top of the anime forums. You can ask there. ;)

• Your best bet is to post in the main recommendations thread like Sound suggested, but I did a genre search on ANN using action, comedy, mystery, and romance and came up with some titles.

Future Diary – action, mystery, romance: Yuki and eleven others are tossed into a death match where the winner will become the new God of Time and Space. Their cell phones contain diaries that can predict the future.

Pandora Hearts – comedy, mystery, romance: Oz Vessalius has just turned 15 and is tossed into a prison known as the Abyss. There he meets a young girl named Alice and they decide to work together to escape and then find her scattered memories. Not dubbed, very incomplete adaptation.

Steins;Gate – comedy, mystery, romance: The microwave is a time machine. A group of people discover that they can send text messages to the past.

Black Butler – comedy, mystery: Ciel Phantomhive and his mysteriously perfect butler Sebastian serve the Queen in policing the underworld and seek to determine the truth behind his parents' deaths.

Blast of Tempest – action, mystery: Mahiro decides to help Hakaze, a sorceress princess banished to a deserted island, in exchange for her help in solving the mystery of his sister's murder. Not dubbed.

Blood+ - action, mystery: Saya Otonashi has no recollection of her past and ends up working with a group known as Red Shield in a war against monsters called Chiropterans. Main character is female.

Darker than Black – action, mystery: Contractors, people with psychic powers, suddenly appeared one day alongside Hell's Gate in Tokyo. Various groups are working to unravel the mystery of Hell's Gate and these Contractors.

Gosick – mystery, romance: Kujo and Victorique work together to solve various mysteries. Not dubbed.

From the New World – mystery: In the distant future people have developed psychic powers and live in a utopia, but things are not at all like they seem. Main character is female.

Shiki – mystery: Citizens in a secluded village begin mysteriously dying and then rising from the grave with a thirst for blood.

When They Cry (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) - mystery: Keiichi Maebara has moved to Hinamizawa where he befriends some of the local girls and spends his days in peace. A local legend soon appears to be very real. Only first season is dubbed.

• @Firefly:

Your best bet is to post in the main recommendations thread like Sound suggested, but I did a genre search on ANN using action, comedy, mystery, and romance and came up with some titles.

Future Diary – action, mystery, romance: Yuki and eleven others are tossed into a death match where the winner will become the new God of Time and Space. Their cell phones contain diaries that can predict the future.

Pandora Hearts – comedy, mystery, romance: Oz Vessalius has just turned 15 and is tossed into a prison known as the Abyss. There he meets a young girl named Alice and they decide to work together to escape and then find her scattered memories. Not dubbed, very incomplete adaptation.

Steins;Gate – comedy, mystery, romance: The microwave is a time machine. A group of people discover that they can send text messages to the past.

Black Butler – comedy, mystery: Ciel Phantomhive and his mysteriously perfect butler Sebastian serve the Queen in policing the underworld and seek to determine the truth behind his parents' deaths.

Blast of Tempest – action, mystery: Mahiro decides to help Hakaze, a sorceress princess banished to a deserted island, in exchange for her help in solving the mystery of his sister's murder. Not dubbed.

Blood+ - action, mystery: Saya Otonashi has no recollection of her past and ends up working with a group known as Red Shield in a war against monsters called Chiropterans. Main character is female.

Darker than Black – action, mystery: Contractors, people with psychic powers, suddenly appeared one day alongside Hell's Gate in Tokyo. Various groups are working to unravel the mystery of Hell's Gate and these Contractors.

Gosick – mystery, romance: Kujo and Victorique work together to solve various mysteries. Not dubbed.

From the New World – mystery: In the distant future people have developed psychic powers and live in a utopia, but things are not at all like they seem. Main character is female.

Shiki – mystery: Citizens in a secluded village begin mysteriously dying and then rising from the grave with a thirst for blood.

When They Cry (Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni) - mystery: Keiichi Maebara has moved to Hinamizawa where he befriends some of the local girls and spends his days in peace. A local legend soon appears to be very real. Only first season is dubbed.

Thank you for the suggestions. There are a few of these that I'm interested in seeing I'll get them added to my must watch list.

• Boku no Pico