American Express Payment Option

• I was hoping to subscribe tonight, but found that the only payment options are Visa, MasterCard, and Discover! I think that other major payment options such as American Express and PayPal should be implemented so many more people can watch with the pleasure of "Elite" mode.

• I still am surprised whenever people are shocked when Amex is not accepted, as if this is a new practice. It does seem odd that PP isn't a payment method, but I think they require a minimum monthly transaction amount for retailers.

• @EyeOfPain:

It does seem odd that PP isn't a payment method, but I think they require a minimum monthly transaction amount for retailers.

They don't.

• @TheAncientOne:

They don't.

Then, presumably, the $0.53/transaction is too much for Funi.

• Wasn't there a problem with PayPal and the switch to the new site, or am I remembering wrong (totally possible)?

• I would like a paypal option too. I was going to subscribe but won't without paypal.

• @EyeOfPain:

I still am surprised whenever people are shocked when Amex is not accepted, as if this is a new practice. It does seem odd that PP isn't a payment method, but I think they require a minimum monthly transaction amount for retailers.

Sure, Amex isn't the most used credit card, but I feel like it is common enough for Funi to have it. As for it not being a new practice, I have never had a problem using AmEx on anything, or if it somehow doesn't work, I have PayPal.