Windows 8 (RT) app please

• Like you guys don't have enough to do but a Windows 8.1 RT app for my tablet (Nokia 2520) would make me sooo happy. I have the app on my Roku, and will be getting a Windows 8.1 computer and a Windows Phone (which is different I know). For some reason I can navigate the sight but Internet Explorer on the tablet (which works way better than any other IE I've ever used) won't play your videos. :( [snif, snif]

Thank you.

• That's odd. I thought IE11 for Windows 8.x and RT is supposed to have full Flash support. I have a Dell Venu 8 Pro with full Windows and FUNimation's streaming does work. I don't know the technical details, but I know that RT and Windows 8 have slightly different compatibilities due to their chipsets, but was almost sure that Internet Explorer works the same on any device. I haven't tried FUNimation.com, but I at least know that Crunchyroll works on the Surface RT. However, I was only able to test this on a demo since I don't own a Surface.

But I agree that it would be great if Windows' platforms were better supported. The website can stream on Android, but not on Windows Phone? :/ Developers' aversion to Windows 8 is a bit disappointing, especially since tablets and touch devices for the OS are spreading.

• If there are plans for an Windows 8 app, an app for 8.1/RT can be written as an Universal App which should make porting it to Windows Phone easier. Kill two birds with /almost/ one stone because most of the codebase can be shared except for the UI.

• @Amrykid:

If there are plans for an Windows 8 app, an app for 8.1/RT can be written as an Universal App which should make porting it to Windows Phone easier. Kill two birds with /almost/ one stone because most of the codebase can be shared except for the UI.

A universal app can also cover Xbox One, so make that three birds with one stone.

• Please add windows support. I just signed up and if I cannot watch on Windows phone I will have to cancel.

• I've been looking for funimation app on windows 8.1

I do like anime a lot hulu + is at least on windows so i guess i can get anime from there.

• We do have plans to add a Windows 10 Universal app, which will be launching in February. Please see www.funimationnow.com for more information. Windows 10 Universal apps won't work on RT or Windows 8.1, however, so I'll ask if we have any plans for an RT app.

If you can update your device from 8.1 to 10, I highly recommend doing so. I'm actually really fond of 8.1 now, so I've been putting it off. I guess I shouldn't wait any longer.