English Cast Picks

• As usual Funimation doesn't pick up home video rights until they're confident with streaming numbers but I have a feeling this show will eventually see a DVD/BD release and get a dub too in the future.

My picks:

Koichi Madanbashi - Ricco Fajardo
    Kyoko Sonan - Haley Esposito
    Kiriko Kiyuna - Mary Morgan
    Shoma Ameku - Orion Pitts

Kazuo Matayoshi - Rob Mungle
    Moriko Tomoyose - Lydia Mackay
    Soriko Majikina - Emily Neves
    Sewashiko Goya - Tia Ballard
    Chieko Kakazu - Jamie Marchi

Rikantz Seaberry - Lindsay Seidel
    Penguin Emperor - Bruce Carey
    Michael - Sonny Strait
    Dennis - Sean Teague
    Jake - Mike McFarland
    Jim - Jeremy Inman
    Nelson - Justin Cook
    Henry - Jerry Jewell

Narrator - Andrew Love

Decided to choose newer/less used talent for the main cast, some people from Houston (bit of variety) and some FUNi veterans but in smaller roles

• Whom ever is crazy enough to participate for a dub of this show is good in my book. XD

• If the cast uses alias for this show then I just ask that they be hilarious aliases. I'm talking "Austin Powers level" or greater.

• I'd be fine with a sub only release, otherwise I'd be extremely tempted to try and watch this pile of garbage again. but that's just me

• @Getchman:

I'd be fine with a sub only release, otherwise I'd be extremely tempted to try and watch this pile of garbage again. but that's just me

It's really that bad?

Well, I'll hold out hope that no censorship (hopefully, Funi plz don't repeat Sankarea), BD quality and the dub will improve this. It wouldn't be the first show that I found unwatchable subbed but liked enough to buy when dubbed. That's pretty much the story of every Funimation show that I own lol.

• @sidereal_presence:

It's really that bad?

for me, absolutely. It's mainly a comedy, and don't find it funny one bit. I'm actually kind of offended by the show. I gave it three episode, and watched it differently each episode. didn't matter. I hate it, and like Spacemanhardy, I can't believe they picked this up and passed up something better.

• @Getchman:

for me, absolutely. It's mainly a comedy, and don't find it funny one bit. I'm actually kind of offended by the show. I gave it three episode, and watched it differently each episode. didn't matter. I hate it, and like Spacemanhardy, I can't believe they picked this up and passed up something better.

What do you mean by "watched it differently"?

Unfunny comedies are a crime but a show said to be this bad makes me feel compelled to check it out lol.

• well, only knowing that this show was about penguins trying to take over the world and and the only way to stop them was a high school kid's libido, I didn't expect much going in and figured it'd be something to laugh at 23 min a week. didn't expect the worst protagonist I've ever seen, stupid characters, stupid as hell plot, and it takes it's self super serious. couldn't do that, so I attempted to not take ep 2 seriously, but that failed. didnt give a shit by ep 3 and just watched it without caring, still didn't like it. Carl's review on ANN in the preview guide, especially the first four sentences, best describe how i feel about this show

• @sidereal_presence:

It's really that bad?

Well, I'll hold out hope that no censorship (hopefully, Funi plz don't repeat Sankarea), BD quality and the dub will improve this. It wouldn't be the first show that I found unwatchable subbed but liked enough to buy when dubbed. That's pretty much the story of every Funimation show that I own lol.

according to wikipedia this is what it said….can you elaborate? The show you referenced sounds freaky weird lol

The series has been licensed in North America by Funimation, released the series dubbed in English on Blu-ray Disc and DVD on October 1, 2013. It was then discovered that the release contained the edited version, Funimation has since recalled and postponed a release on Blu-ray/DVD with the uncensored material, no news of a proper release date has been announced yet until Funimation announced a March 31, 2015 release for the uncut complete series.

Also this series i watched the first episode and was like wtf? then noticed its like a parody but kinda bad and then I kinda just watched it with a sense that it is supposed to be really bad and meant to be laughed at. After watching it to expect it to be bad because its really meant to point of all the garbage in the genre i thought it was entertaining. I watched it like i have watched some of the weird freaky Japanese shit that is on hulu and netflix. Just chilling and laughing at the stupid stuff of like oh my really?