Are we ever going to get the special Samurai episodes of one Piece? or the xover ones

• Like the title line says. Are we ever going to get the SPECIAL episodes of One Piece that seem to have been completely skipped over? What happened to the Samurai era One Piece episodes, where we get to see an alternate reality version of Luffy and the crew and everyone they've ever met in the series, living in a non-pirate Samurai era?

Or what about the Crossover special episodes, that pits the characters of One Piece against characters from series like Toriko and Dragon Ball Z, that are also out in Japan?

• don't know about the crossover specials. Those were actual episodes in the anime ( I think the first one was about 440 or something like that). we are only on episode 335, so it will be interesting to see what will happen when we get to that point. as for the samurai episodes, we kinda already got that in season 5. there were three episodes of it on voyage 3 and 4. Now if there was more outside of that, I am not really sure. for the most part the actual special, the OVAs, are a lot harder to get the copyrights for, so there is a good chance we will never see those.

• @metwars:

don't know about the crossover specials. Those were actual episodes in the anime ( I think the first one was about 440 or something like that). we are only on episode 335, so it will be interesting to see what will happen when we get to that point. as for the samurai episodes, we kinda already got that in season 5. there were three episodes of it on voyage 3 and 4. Now if there was more outside of that, I am not really sure. for the most part the actual special, the OVAs, are a lot harder to get the copyrights for, so there is a good chance we will never see those.

I hope we do get the OVAs (& the rest of the movies, for that matter) eventually. More work for the voice actors, plus I'm sure they'll sell.