Is there a point of contact for customer relations?

• I don't want support. I don't want technical assistance. At this point, I would like to speak to someone about the money I paid for EVS and what will be done to offset it due to the lack of access. Is there a point of contact for that?
    Thanks.

• The support form is used for all contacts (including, if you scroll down, press contacts etc.) - you just need to select the relevant option, presumably "Subscription" or "Orders".

• That does not seem to elicit a response. Perhaps I need to contact the BBB or my credit card company.

• @Pedrox7:

That does not seem to elicit a response. Perhaps I need to contact the BBB or my credit card company.

www.funimation.com/support

Select Subscription

That email form will get your message to someone who can help you - it may take a few days to get a response. If it takes longer than that, shoot me a message and I will personally pass the info along but until then we are just being asked to direct people to that site.

Edit: Seems like I found out how backlogged things are. From what Sophie posted in another thread things are taking up to 5 days to get answered. So yeah, sorry about the wait. ^_^;

• @Justice:

Edit: Seems like I found out how backlogged things are. From what Sophie posted in another thread things are taking up to 5 days to get answered. So yeah, sorry about the wait. ^_^;

Between all the various issues people are experiencing with the new site/app launches, and ridiculous people submitting the same ticket like 5 times trying to get a faster response, the system is bogged down to hell and back.

• Thanks folks. I submitted a ticket via the support -> subscription mechanism on 10/10/13 and don't want to bog them down anymore. I have not received a response to date.
    It's just disappointing to pay for a service and then experience such a lack of customer service when it goes awry. I would have expected at least an apology or outage notification via email.

• Feel free to PM me. I can at least get you an update on your ticket.

• Just in case future forum goers ever read this, I am now working with Pedrox7 via PM.

• Yes! Sophie got me squared away and was a huge help! :-)
    I would encourage the organization to consider this both a technical failure in website implementation that aligned perfectly with a process / customer service failure. During a customer impacting event such as this, communication is key and will help maintain subscription revenue (linked to customer satisfaction). I would point out that there was no organizationally instituted communication with me, nor was the support channel provided the mechanism by which my issue was fixed. Sophie stepped up and helped me out, providing me instructions for fixing the issue.

If it helps anyone - all I had to do was add EVS to my shopping cart and re-order it. I confirmed with my credit card company that there had been no charges issued from funimation during the outage, implying that my payment information was dropped along with my EVS status. I just reordered EVS and will monitor my credit card statements to ensure that double billing does not occur once the system is back online. Also, I will check in 14 days to make sure that, when the free 14 days ends, my access is not cutoff.

Thanks again, Sophie!

Peter

• @Pedrox7:

If it helps anyone - all I had to do was add EVS to my shopping cart and re-order it.
    Peter

Wasn't that in the FAQ?- http://www.funimation.com/forum/faq.php?faq=faq_evs_tech#faq_faq_evs_tech_8

• I have tried to get anybody and never get a response. May be if everyone drop their subscription maybe then they will start hiring somebody to man the phones.

• TIL - it either was not when I had this problem occur OR I was not able to find it. I cannot verify that, however customer self support via a limited and confusing FAQ is hardly what I would expect.
    robecop - It's unfortunate, but I almost agree. There is no alternate vehicle for communicating dissatisfaction with the service, hence the title of this thread.

• There is a point to contact customer relations, I got Funimation to repost "Episode 38 and Episode 41" of "A Certain Scientific Railgun" because they were not loading.

• It says minimum 4 days for a response now.

• I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a reply. The only comments I receive are over zealous moderators in the forums. I have tried new accounts and suggestions posted and have gotten only this account to get into the forums. For a business using the site for revenue and data gathering purposes I would think that customer service would be a higher priority.

• I have send 3 support ticket, no answer ! I have been waiting more than 2 week now…. I am thinking of cancelling my account now !

• Hit up @FunimationHelp on twitter I tweeted at them and got an email in about a half hour addressing all my tickets.

• Total coincidence, Almighty Bob, I can assure you. Please don't bombard them on Twitter to try and get issues resolved faster, as it doesn't work that way.

One of your tickets reached the front of the queue for it's type of issue, and so the others ended up getting answered as well, all at the same time, since it's faster that way. :D

• There should be no need to keep reaching out for help. There should be more effort being made in resolving the problems and more info put out giving status updates so that people will feel that their concerns are being looked into. It's been weeks now with no progress, no info, no apparent action from customer service. In what industry is this acceptable business practice? Open up the overtime and start addressing these issues. The DVD/blu ray products get problems resolved so why is the internet side not being handled in similar fashion?

• I know this probably isn't the best place to post this, but oh well. I tried to PM Sophie about checking on my ticket that I submitted awhile back now, before seeing on her profile that she would be away. I tried to PM you, CJ, as per her profile, but it says that you aren't accepting PMs. I'd really like to be able to get this resolved and get EVS before the 2 for 1 deal ends at the end of the month.

Copy of PM: I saw in the forums that you helped Pedrox7 with his issue, and was wondering if you could possibly check into the status of my ticket. I have been unable to login to the shop to renew EVS, submitted a ticket over a week ago (not sure on the exact timeframe, it's been a hectic month) and haven't heard anything back. I just checked and i still can't login to the shop, and I tried what was suggested in the FAQ and changed my password, with no effect. I'm not trying to be impatient, I know they've had their hands full, but I really would like to get resubscribed soon.

Edit: Now it seems I'm listed as a subscriber, yet I haven't supplied any payment info, made a purchase, or anything, and still can't log in to the shop to do so. Still haven't heard anything from support or the Admin I can't PM, so I don't know what to think.

• Lots of people would like to get these issues resolved. It has been going on for way too long. It seems like they just don't care about heir customers. Tech support is non existent . Nothing from Sophie. Not sure who's supposed to be fixing things but an update or two would be very appreciated. This is only encouraging people to view illegal streams and taking away potential revenue from FUNImation.