Welcome to Neo-Atlantis (A Nadia Secret Of Blue Water Discussion Thread)

• Has anyone watched Nadia lately? If so, what are your favorite moments of the show? You may add spoilers but keep them hidden.

• Really? Does anyone know this show directed by Hideaki Anno existed? This show aired in japan five years before Evangelion existed.

• It's been quite awhile since I've seen it, great show even if the middle part when Anno left was weird as hell.

You started the topic so why not start the conversation, what were your favorite parts/characters?

• I only watched the first episode and thought it was a clever way for Gainax to go into mainstream before Evangelion.

• I wish there would be like a remake of this show in a film trilogy. Adding new characters, new storylines, and more action. Plus Hideaki Anno might have creative freedom on the films like with the Rebuild Of Evangelion films.

• @St0ck:

It's been quite awhile since I've seen it, great show even if the middle part when Anno left was weird as hell.

You started the topic so why not start the conversation, what were your favorite parts/characters?

Nadia reminds me of Misato from Eva.

• For Those of you who don't know what Nadia is, Here is the synopsis.

In 1889, the world is on the pinnacle of great discoveries in technology. In mankind's grasp for the future, a sinister foe known only as Gargoyle, obsessed with restoring the former Atlantean empire to the glory it once held, begins his plans to take over the world. Nadia, with the help of a young inventor, Jean Ratlique, and Captain Nemo of the submarine Nautilus, must fight to save the world from Gargoyle and Neo-Atlantis. Based on the Novel '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea' by Jules Verne.

Nadia The Secret Of Blue Water is currently owned by Sentai Filmworks.