Not available in my territory?

• So I was looking forward to watching some Attack On Titan but it's not available where I am? Why not? What can't you choose to make it available anywhere?

• where do you live?

• @redrose149:

What can't you choose to make it available anywhere?

Because they don't have the rights to do so.

But yes, where do you live? If you're in the US or Canada you shouldn't have any problems viewing the series.

• It is licensing agreement with the companies in Japan. FUNimation can only stream show/movies/ OVAs in the USA and Canada and that includes clips and trailers.

• patetic it from funimation, best anime I see cruchyroll, ha ha ha! [expletive deleted]

• @river576:

patetic it from funimation, best anime I see cruchyroll, ha ha ha!,

Hey good job champ, you almost managed to write something that English-speaking individuals could understand

• @Riles:

Hey good job champ, you almost managed to write something that English-speaking individuals could understand

Hahahaha! Well played mate!

• @river576:

patetic it from funimation, best anime I see cruchyroll, ha ha ha! [expletive deleted]

Unfortunately, I can't give you an infraction for the crime of utterly butchering the English language.

I can, however, give you one for dropping an F-bomb on these forums.

Consider yourself warned. Please watch your language from now on.

• Now his post just looks weird, you should have put [explitive delided]

On topic: Funimation will always try to get the rights to license a show for all countries, however more and more companies in smaller markets like the UK and the Netherlands are growing and licensing anime themselves to show to their markets.
    Japanese companies know this and directly market these licenses to other countries, it makes business sense to sell to more people for increased profit.

Since Funimation is mainly a North American based company they wouldn't pay as much as say Madmen for the right to stream content to Australia, so now these new companies are growing it's your job as a fan to learn about the local companies in your country, and advocate to them to license the anime that you like.