Magikano vids not available on free or paid app even though i have elite status

• The title is self explanatory can anyone answer why cause I see the vids on site but not app on app it just says server unavailable
    My device is an HTC EVO 4g 3D android

• Did you get with support about this?
    http://www.funimation.com/support

• I'm guessing FUNi doesn't have mobile streaming rights for the show.

• I haven't used the site in a while so thank you ever since the new design I've been like where is everything and ill check with support on this thankyou

• For whatever reason, it is available on the website, but not on the iOS app. Same happened with a couple of other titles.

• Man I remember owning this series and watching it fully… but I have absolutely no idea what it's about.

After reading this I'm going to have to dust it off and rewatch it.

• @St0ck:

I have absolutely no idea what it's about.

Talking cat panties. =^_^=

• @elux72:

For whatever reason, it is available on the website, but not on the iOS app. Same happened with a couple of other titles.

@TIL:

I'm guessing FUNi doesn't have mobile streaming rights for the show.

That would be correct. There are some shows that we have internet streaming rights for, but not mobile rights for. Magikano is one of those shows. We have both the mobile and streaming rights for most content, however.

There are also a few series that are not included in your EVS subscription as well, but it looks like Magikano should be available commercial free from the site for subscribers.

• @TIL:

Talking cat panties. =^_^=

How the hell did I forget that… although I admit the cat panties did jog my memory a bit.

• Just finished watching this for the first time and I honestly have to say…...Meh

Good build up, some hilarious moments, and then it's over. It honestly felt like the writers had a few great ideas but had to do it on a schedule or a budget. Would have liked to see this as a 20+ episode anime to get more in depth :/